PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Find Parts

PAsi
01-23-2003, 06:55 PM
I see the parts that you guys buy and already have on your cars. I look on the online parts dealers and can never find any of the parts specified for the '02 Si. I'm afraid to order something cuz I figure it's for an earlier model. Gimme some hints here. I'm lost

Jpax
01-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by PAsi
I see the parts that you guys buy and already have on your cars. I look on the online parts dealers and can never find any of the parts specified for the '02 Si. I'm afraid to order something cuz I figure it's for an earlier model. Gimme some hints here. I'm lost

MODS /\

Black '02 Si
Red Dome Lights
Floor Mats
Air Freshener

LOL......... hahahaha... omg your funny.....

Ok for your question , some of the forums have Stickys. Read them. there FULL of information.

And what the hell do you want to buy? engine parts , bolt ons? Stickers? :rolleyes:

myeverlovinsir
01-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Alot of stuff is listed to fit the base RSX such as the header. Check for those numbers first then call to confirm. hth

PAsi
01-23-2003, 07:32 PM
right now i'm lookin to wait for the comptech icebox that SUPPOSED to come out march 1st. after that h/e and then moving on to suspension like maybe some eibach sportlines. i'm a college student so you know what that means, it's gonna take awhile. i've been lookin at nopionline.com, jcwhitney.com, driverfx.com, and even the company websites. most of them aren't listed for the '02si. but just looking for places to pick up bolt ons. any general websites?

Jpax
01-23-2003, 07:39 PM
http://www.jdmhondaparts.com/index.html

The only site you need, right Mr. X;)

http://www.overboost.com/default.asp?recyclertoken=True

PAsi
01-23-2003, 08:10 PM
so parts listed for the 02 base rsx will fit the 02 si?

PAsi
01-23-2003, 08:10 PM
would it be better to order directly from the company or from a parts store?

myeverlovinsir
01-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Find a dealer close to you, this will make you comfortable about what you will get. Otherwise search, hunt, attack anything you think is reasonable. Or just follow others. The first thing you should do here is search. It should be be covered here. hth

PAsi
01-23-2003, 08:36 PM
thanks a lot guys. this site rocks! by the way, i LOVE my new si. i had a jeep wrangler before and this is heaven.

Makross
01-23-2003, 10:59 PM
tight i have a black one too

kpxplaya415
01-23-2003, 11:37 PM
welcome and good luck modding you Si!!

StrangeShadow
01-24-2003, 12:54 AM
lol he said stickers!!!
j/k

cool man, I'm a college student too. so yeah I know it takes forever. especially with a new semester starting all my mod money goes to books. :mad:
anyways good luck and yet me know what ways you decide to go.

Oh yeah you guys said rsx 02 parts, would rsx-s parts work too or only w/a k20a2?