PDA

View Full Version : hey guys suspension problem please help

javi2002whitesi
01-23-2003, 08:23 PM
wutsup everyone. well my car has been making a creaking/squeking noise from the drivers rear suspension for the last month i was dropped on sportlines and put the stocks back on and took it to honda. They replaced the rear strut today but when i got back home and pulled in my driveway it made the same damn noise. wut do u guys think it could be? I have an appointment monday morning for them to look at it again. Its getting to be a pain in the ass because i have some neuspeed race springs and a spc rear camber kit waiting to be installed at my house but i cant until i get this whole thing taken care off. Well let me know wut you guys think.
thanks

Suk02Si
01-23-2003, 08:40 PM
could als be your swaybar endlinks. If they come loose you'll hear a slight creak or rattle

HondaCivicSi
01-23-2003, 09:09 PM
I had a creak when I would accelerate and stop, so I took it to honda. They told me that a weld came loose inside the body...they said they rounded it off and insulated it, but that same day the noise came back. So everytime I accelerate and stop there is a slight creak. They said they had to take the backseat out to actually get to the noise. I'm gonna go back to Honda sometime, but as of now I just live with the noies...it's not too bad.

greenguy
01-24-2003, 02:27 PM
Same problem here. I have an apointment next Friday to have them look at it. Its mostley on take off and stoping. Ill keep ya'll informed on the out come.

DocofMind
01-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Check your bushings. Most likely one is dry.