PDA

View Full Version : I Picked Mine Up..... long!!!!

Z26
01-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey guys, I got my taff white ep about 3 weeks ago and it has been the best car I have owned! I was looking to trade in my 1999 v6 auto mustang which was a piece but I can't complain because it always started. I was looking for a 2003 civic ex and was getting a good price from Hueys Honda here in St.louis.
They where going to pay off my car and give me the civic for 16,500 which was a good deal. I test drove the ex and I thought it was very nice but slow. They had 2 ep's there, gold and white. The white was on the showroom and I could drive the gold one, which tore the shit out of, it smelled so bad when I brought it back, it was really funny. I had decided to get the white si. The car was a 02 and they gave me the price of 15,999!!!! I told them to wrap it up and the rest is history. Sorry for the long post!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Jpax
01-24-2003, 09:42 AM
congrats, you want a cookie Mr Tang? :D

J/p White is a good color it reminds me of the MAN, and his ways of trying to bringing ME down him and his laws about speeding, racing, and wreckless driving . they won't hold me down i tell ya. I'm going to fight.... fight i say to Live like i want to.

can i get an amen....AMEN

Welcome to the site. I'm on drugs....... want some there the good shat...:eek:

Ohhhhh my mouth....(:'( )

IceD out N CALI
01-24-2003, 09:53 AM
congrats on the new ride, and welcome to the site

silver ep
01-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the site! ;)

HondaMan
01-24-2003, 10:38 AM
Congrats...welcome aboard!

atl-si
01-24-2003, 12:37 PM
http://ephatch.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif Congrats and welcome!

bmx269
01-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Good choice. The EP is alot cooler then the Stang. :)

DocofMind
01-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

BTW, dont ever test drive another car again. Seriously. If you cant respect it, dont drive it.

ULTRAMANIA
01-25-2003, 12:28 AM
good choice on the color... and welcome..

kpxplaya415
01-25-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by PaXiE
congrats, you want a cookie Mr Tang? :D

J/p White is a good color it reminds me of the MAN, and his ways of trying to bringing ME down him and his laws about speeding, racing, and wreckless driving . they won't hold me down i tell ya. I'm going to fight.... fight i say to Live like i want to.

can i get an amen....AMEN

Welcome to the site. I'm on drugs....... want some there the good shat...:eek:

Ohhhhh my mouth....(:'( )

i love it when pax is on the drugs and making no sense... :cool:

nice car i love black or white cars:)

Z26
01-25-2003, 02:10 AM
Repsect what?, If the ep was not faster than my stang I wouldnt have bought it. I felt it was. I did the same thing with the ex I test drove. I drove the shit out of it to see what it had. I did the same thing with my mustang and the wrx I had picked out. I cant forget the type-s!!! I liked it alot but I wanted to lower my payment, not raise it $150. If you cant drive a car hard sometimes it isnt wort driving, wheres the fun?