PDA

View Full Version : KW Suspensions?

FailureToStop
01-26-2003, 12:36 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already (can't search for "KW" because the BBS software needs three or more letters). But how much do their coilover systems cost for the Si? Any feedback from any users? Their websight doesn't have the prices (http://www.kwsuspensions.com/) and searching using Yahoo didn't do me any good.

BTW, I've never heard of them, but at the Hondata Dyno day, Oscar Jackson said that they had "nice" stuff. (I don't know if I am relaying the following 100% right.) But as you guys may know Grassroots Motor Sports wasn't getting good results with the EP. Apparently Jackson ran into Grassroots at SEMA or some other convention and heard them bitch that the new Si "couldn't turn." OJ said he had gotten good results and pointed GMS to KW. After talking to KW, GMS came back to OJ and told him that they had been wrong or going at it the wrong way. :) Anybody know what Grassroots new results (if any) were? If I recall, a GMS employee is on this site.

David S Wallens
02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Sorry about the late reply, but we're still running our Koni/Ground Control setup. We did talk to Oscar Jackson about the KW setup, and he really did have good things to say. I don't think we discussed the Si with KW, however. (I believe our last conversation with them was about our MINI projects.)