PDA

View Full Version : Hondata Sending/Paying procedure?

pappaljf
01-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Hi all,

I've been lurking around this board for several months, and all this buzz about the Hondata flash has piqued my interest and finally gotten me off my ass to post. Well, I've saved the money for the flash, conned the girlfriend into lending me her car for a couple of days, and am pretty much ready to order. My question:

How can I get the ECU re-flashed living in Nashville, TN? There aren't any "Hondata dealers" in my state. I can't pay Hondata directly. And I need the pre-addressed and pre-paid overnight box to send them my key, ecu, and immobilizer.

My suspicion is that I just need to contact any of the dealers, pay, and then they will mail me the overnight box. Is this correct?! I know someone in Canada has upgraded, so I KNOW it's possible to do this without directly going to a dealer.

Hints? Suggestions?

And there's my first post!

SiRman
01-27-2003, 12:09 AM
Although we live in the Great White North, we do have Hondata dealers. There is 7 Canadian dealers listed on the Hondata site.

I would suggest taking a look at the list of Dealers (http://www.hondata.com/contact.html) and choose one closest to you, or email Hondata directly and ask them what you should do.

Good luck and let us know when you get flashed.:)