PDA

View Full Version : EP sightings...

taikahn
01-28-2003, 01:05 PM
Since I bought my EP I have seen only 2 other Si's --- at least until today ---

I was on my way to work, I stop at an einstiens bagel place and park extremely illegally becuase of my tiny car :-) === I came out 5 minutes later and there is another black si sitting next to mine where only another ep could fit... :-) -- it was also black and was dropped (really low) ---

So then I go to lunch and for some reason we decide to go back to einstiens for lunch ---- after leaving there I see a black si on the road in front of me... I pulled aside it and we gave each other approving thumbs up, I noticed it was NOT lowered and was a different one than earlier... -- kinda cool --- 2 black eps, in one day ---

I think the EP will start to sell like crazy this year....

anyone else have any good sightings....???

2002Si
01-28-2003, 01:46 PM
I had one yesterday and it was nothing much just the usual thunbs up, but it's the first one in Columbus that I didn't know was here. I've got 2 friends in Columbus with one and they refuse to get on the site, maybe they're not junkies like us huh? One has a R kit on it and the other guy bought it from honda and then they fired him, and I told him about the website but they still haven't joined, hmm?

hacim
01-28-2003, 03:11 PM
I am starting to see more and more of them here in the Springs. I dont know if I like that but when they are that cheap people are going to eat them up. What up Taikhan? Nice to see another Colorado EP owner on here.

taikahn
01-28-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by hacim
I am starting to see more and more of them here in the Springs. I dont know if I like that but when they are that cheap people are going to eat them up. What up Taikhan? Nice to see another Colorado EP owner on here.

word. Colorado in the hizza...

Tai

IceD out N CALI
01-28-2003, 04:08 PM
yeah slowly but surely i'm starting to see more ep's. i saw a nice silver one lowered on 17's this morning on the road. a chick at school also drives a silver one but its pretty stock except for the tinted windows...nice to see a few more out there representin:cool:

02TafWhtSi
01-28-2003, 04:30 PM
I pulled into school today and saw on my way to a parking spot 4, count them 4, EP's - all within only 3 rows of cars!! 2 white, 1 silver, 1 black. Couldn't believe it - and this is onle one parking lot of 4 at my college - I don't even want to think of the total count!:(

kpxplaya415
01-28-2003, 06:32 PM
ive only seen 2 up close on 2 on the road... oh well :D

ep88
01-28-2003, 06:47 PM
i always see a black SI and a lowered silver in 17s at gellert blvd....and 2 weeks ago, i saw a silver, 2 whites, 2 blacks and a blue SI in just 1 day...seems like people are getting a great deal on the leftover 02s. :D

myeverlovinsir
01-28-2003, 06:55 PM
Finally saw one today in T.O. a chick in a bone stock silver EP, but in true trooper style she debaged the SiR emblems from back and front. Guess she did not want to be refered to as Sir. lol:D

CivicSiR4U2NV
01-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
Finally saw one today in T.O. a chick in a bone stock silver EP, but in true trooper style she debaged the SiR emblems from back and front. Guess she did not want to be refered to as Sir. lol:D

Good one Smartass!

hehehehehehehehehehe

myeverlovinsir
01-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by CivicSiR4U2NV

Good one Smartass!

hehehehehehehehehehe

I just call em as I see em. hehe

... and I resemble that comment.:D