PDA

View Full Version : How would these look?

fsugatorbait
01-30-2003, 08:50 AM
What are your opinions on these for my black ep

There hyper black

i-WERKS
01-30-2003, 09:02 AM
They look good. I like them. I'm planning to go with either Hyper black or bronze wheels on my black EP. These ones look pretty good.

fsugatorbait
01-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Looking for your opinion on how these would look on my black ep?

There hyper black.

civic hatch boi
01-30-2003, 10:19 AM
get them in silver or gunmetal, and they'd look freaking rad

silver ep
01-30-2003, 10:24 AM
I think they might be kinda heavy, but they look great!

fsugatorbait
01-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
get them in silver or gunmetal, and they'd look freaking rad

Yeah i was leaning towards them in silver, but for the price I got them for $699 shipped with tires for 17's I couldnt pass it up. There just a shinny version of gunmetal...goin for the knight rider sleeper look.

IceD out N CALI
01-30-2003, 12:37 PM
hmm could go either way. i'd like to see how those look under normal light. cant go wrong with silver though on the black ep

fsugatorbait
01-30-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
hmm could go either way. i'd like to see how those look under normal light. cant go wrong with silver though on the black ep

Yeah i was definately sold on these in silver but i couldnt pass them for $699 with shipping and tires included...all the gunmetal rims ive seen on black ep's look good, these are just a little shinny'r.

IceD out N CALI
01-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait

Yeah i was definately sold on these in silver but i couldnt pass them for $699 with shipping and tires included...all the gunmetal rims ive seen on black ep's look good, these are just a little shinny'r.

coool, dont forget to post pics. you'd be the first to have those ace's on an ep (at least with pics) :)

fsugatorbait
01-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI

coool, dont forget to post pics. you'd be the first to have those ace's on an ep (at least with pics) :)

Not sure when im gonna end up puttin them on...I just ordered the evo and AEM CAI thats going on next weekend, but might hold out on puttin the rims on until I can get my suspension setup done after a nice tax return. Never know though, might get a too anxious.

IceD out N CALI
01-30-2003, 12:57 PM
as i said in the other thread, dont forget to post pics of em on ur ep;)

Brettnyt
01-30-2003, 12:58 PM
I was lookin into the same wheels in silver. I think they would look sweet with a drop, but with stock ride height its questionable. These are the closest I have seen to the 5 lug CTR rims. Anyone got pics on a black EP with a drop (see how similar it is to a CTR) Id chop it but i dont have PS here on this comp (im at school right now) I wanna go visit my car! First time ive driven to school, just got my license yesterday!

-Brett:D