PDA

View Full Version : Altezza Lights

most_hatedSi02
01-31-2003, 01:50 PM
What do you guys think of the new Altezzas for our car.
Check them out on www.procarparts.com
I'm thinking about changing mine to give my car a different look from the other Si driver in my town. I'm leaning towards the Carbon Fiber or the Chrome...but don't know what do do because I don't have my wheels yet.
Check em out or if you know of something cooler drop me a note.
Thanks~

XspeedSi02
01-31-2003, 03:11 PM
BLAH! :mad: :confused:

Brettnyt
01-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Ouch, youZ is gunna get flamed BAD! If you get Altezzas, APC altezzas at that, you will be shot. Please dont do this to your car. But if you were going to, def dont go with the chrome or foe CF. Def go with the titanium finish ones and peint em to match your car. JMO Anyone else care to flame him? ;)

-Brett

Brettnyt
01-31-2003, 03:17 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot.....

http://ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=85421

JoshSI
01-31-2003, 03:24 PM
uh oh

JoshSI
01-31-2003, 03:26 PM
and one more for the road....

most_hatedSi02
01-31-2003, 03:33 PM
Once again, it's my car....I could careless if you guys don't like them on your car. I'll like them for mine....I didn't know that you could paint the titanium ones...i may look into that.
Thanks for all your negative feedback I appreciate it.

Spidey
01-31-2003, 06:30 PM
hence your nick...most_hatedsi

do what you like..

it's funny how the new mazda6, rx-8, lexus is300, nissan altima and maxima have altezzas but no one is knocking them. or are they? :o :angel: :eek:

most_hatedSi02
02-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Folks we have a winner. You're totally right! No one ever knocks them. I guess they're rice too..blame the factory for that one huh.
Like I said before..Mods are all about giving your car an identity from someone else with the same car.

SmoothOperator
02-01-2003, 12:20 AM
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/7374/p/49426_8309845651519015011_vl.jpg

SiR Medic
02-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Bwah-hah-ha!

Man you are BEGGING to get flamed!:D

Altezzas are played out man. I knew they were played out the minute I saw them on a dented up NEON.

The only cars that Altezzas are actually okay on are IS300s. Why? Because in Japan they are called the "Toyota Altezza".

I wouldn't be surprised if on a IS300 forum somewhere there is a thread about how you can ditch the factory taillights for normal looking ones.

By the way... the Altezza WILL go along great with the light-up washer nozzles.
:rolleyes:

When are you getting the "FEAR THIS" decal?

J/K!

smokincivic
02-01-2003, 01:35 PM
I think you should get the chrome ones cuz then you'd be mad fast n furious yo, I went with LED winsheild washer things and underglo kits, and mad tyte chinese marking decals 1st cuz I'm kinda strapped for cash tho either way good luck pimpin your rice tastic ride :cool:

OH and for FWIW this

V-Tech Sticker
Red Cobra Lights(They were a gift)
Sony MEX-5DI headunit
10" Kicker Comp VR Sub

Coming Soon

Iceman Cold Air Intake

Honda Fanatics

1989 Honda Accord LXi
1990 Honda Accord EX
1996 Honda Accord LX
2000 Honda Accord SE**new**
2002 Honda Civic Si **new**

is the gayest sig ever, nobody gives 2 shits what rice tastic mods you have or are planning to get and if anyone does thats why there is a spot for mods in your profile, so people dont have to scroll through 24 (thats right 24) lines of your gay ass sig. thanks

most_hatedSi02
02-01-2003, 07:10 PM
Thing is I don't remember asking you for an opinion on my signature. You're wasting space on the forum posting insults. Thanks for all the negative feedback I don't know why I bother even coming on here because all anyone does on here is talk about eachothers cars. That's sad...I'm sure most of you are good and grown.

SmoothOperator
02-01-2003, 07:32 PM
"V-tech sticker" Bwuhahahahahahahaha!! :confused:

Seriously though. You're not the first person asked to change their sig. That is pretty damn long. Just list your mods in your profile, and find something, ever so clever, to put in your signiture. ya dig?

ssvr6
02-01-2003, 11:00 PM
First of all, your sig is too long. Please shorten. I don't want to have to do it for you.

Second, get what you like. But be surprised when you ask for people's opinions and get flamed.

Guys, cut him some slack. I don' t want to have to lock this one down.

Thanks,

Steve

!@#$%
02-01-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by most_hatedSi02
Folks we have a winner. You're totally right! No one ever knocks them. I guess they're rice too..blame the factory for that one huh.
Like I said before..Mods are all about giving your car an identity from someone else with the same car.

THANK YOU! Finally somebody who is man enough to stand up and say something that he likes. It takes boldness to go against the grain, and I think that the description above hit the nail on the head. Dont think twice about the flames, they go out sooner or later. have fun

most_hatedSi02
02-02-2003, 12:43 AM
This forum is run like a bunch of children and child-like users...
I'm gonna see if I can find a more suitalbe forum
Flaming is for gays

k20hatch
02-02-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/7374/p/49426_8309845651519015011_vl.jpg

:D :D

team ERA 5
02-02-2003, 01:06 AM
UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY...........HOW DARE U MAKE OUR hatches even uglier.......:confused: :'( :mad: :rolleyes: :( :eek: :confused: :'( :o =

chet
02-02-2003, 04:04 AM
ITS NOT OUR FUCKING HATCHES. ITS HIS. is that not simple enough. I will guess and say I won't ever meet or hang with the majority of any of you guys. A few that I have done business with or called and talked to about whatever have been a great help . . . And I would buy beers for hours if we ever chilled. But the truth is "he" lives in Cali and "The dude from Hawaii " has a great car and Mr. JOnes from the UK has a really cool dvd setup in his Type R But I TRULY Doubt it really matters whether I give a shit or you or whothefuckever. Pussys talk and thats all you can do on acomputer is talk shit. SO why flame and waste time. Teach my dumbass about this great little car we all have and leave it at that?

C1V1C
02-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Hi, I don't talk much here, I am just being quiet. But it seems everytime someone has a little bad taste about their car's upgrade, people start calling him/her a ricer or gay or whatever.

I have been on this forum since I got my Si last August. But at first, I didn't know what a ricer is, but now I kinda know what you mean. I think Ricer refers to Asian who totally mods their car, either good ones or bad ones.

Altezzas = Ricer ? What a judgement is that ? You guys are adults (mostly) , you cannot judge someone from what they are having on their car.

Think about it again, You are buying HONDAs, ASIAN product, Japanese in specific. Why you do not buy MUSTANG ? It is better right ? more powerful, faster. Oh, You do not have the money, what about Pontiac ? ooo or Ford FOCUS ? our rival for 02 SI.

Why you do not critic Lexus or Altima ? Dude, The RICE sells better and last longer ....... If you guys do not like ASIAN, do not buy Honda. :)

May be you should go to ASIA, Hong Kong or Singapore. You'll see more colorful world, not just Jeans and shirt. Yeah, That's what I see here. so plain ...................

Have Altezza ? Do it If you like, We only can give you critic, opinions. It's your car, do what ever you want.

BTW I HATE ALTEZZA too ! It is totally not for our cars.

02SilverSiHB
02-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Oh yeah, almost forgot.....

http://ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=85421
hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah! that's funny shit! :D :p ;)

Spidey
02-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by C1V1C
Hi, I don't talk much here, I am just being quiet. But it seems everytime someone has a little bad taste about their car's upgrade, people start calling him/her a ricer or gay or whatever.

I have been on this forum since I got my Si last August. But at first, I didn't know what a ricer is, but now I kinda know what you mean. I think Ricer refers to Asian who totally mods their car, either good ones or bad ones.

Altezzas = Ricer ? What a judgement is that ? You guys are adults (mostly) , you cannot judge someone from what they are having on their car.

Think about it again, You are buying HONDAs, ASIAN product, Japanese in specific. Why you do not buy MUSTANG ? It is better right ? more powerful, faster. Oh, You do not have the money, what about Pontiac ? ooo or Ford FOCUS ? our rival for 02 SI.

Why you do not critic Lexus or Altima ? Dude, The RICE sells better and last longer ....... If you guys do not like ASIAN, do not buy Honda. :)

May be you should go to ASIA, Hong Kong or Singapore. You'll see more colorful world, not just Jeans and shirt. Yeah, That's what I see here. so plain ...................

Have Altezza ? Do it If you like, We only can give you critic, opinions. It's your car, do what ever you want.

BTW I HATE ALTEZZA too ! It is totally not for our cars.

I totally agree. I may not like the things you do to or have on your car but hey....it's not mine

civic hatch boi
02-02-2003, 11:11 AM
honestly guys.. lets cut him some slack. who kares if he wants to make his car a gay ass ugly Ep.. its ok . its his.. who kares if all the people who see his car laugh at him. its ok, its his.. who kares if he has a v-tech cordless phone decal on his ugly car. its ok, its his..

but mosthated&uglySi... if u dont care for our opinions. why ask? u honestly think someone's going to say.. wow those altezzas look great! *thumbs up?* uhh no.. gluck finding a better forum. peace out

SiR Medic
02-03-2003, 06:53 AM
What do you guys think of the new Altezzas for our car?

This was question asked.

He did not like our answers...

Then why did he ask?

:D Kewl! I made a Haiku!

ssvr6
02-03-2003, 07:12 AM
Since no one can play nice...

Locked.

Steve