PDA

View Full Version : Someone post a Greddy Evo sound clip!

XspeedSi02
02-01-2003, 02:19 AM
Someone that has the Greddy Evo exhaust on their EP please post a sound clip. I'm trying to decide between HKS and Greddy, but I want to hear the Greddy before I make my final choice. Im sure other people agree with me on the sound clip. :)

padelong si
02-01-2003, 05:15 AM
Yes , I would like to hear that also. i want the greddy ,hks,or dc sports.:D

norcalSI
02-01-2003, 09:27 AM
i'll post a greddy sound clip later on today...
i think it sounds nice...not loud at all....not ricey...kind of deep but not too deep...just installed it yesterday...hella hard to remove the bolts...

XspeedSi02
02-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Looking forward to hearing it. Going to order exhaust on Monday and now I will know for sure which one im going to get. Thanks. Cant wait to hear it!:D

Fast02
11-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by norcalSI
i'll post a greddy sound clip later on today...
i think it sounds nice...not loud at all....not ricey...kind of deep but not too deep...just installed it yesterday...hella hard to remove the bolts...

ummm.....were you gonna post that sound clip later on in the day or later on in the year?:D

SIxtasy
11-17-2003, 08:52 PM
Greddy sounds like stock muffler with a 2.25 midpipe. A little bit louder, and deeper at low RPM's. I went from Midpipe to the Greddy. I thought it was going to be a noticable difference in sound, but it just sounded like b4 but louder. Hope this helps some how/way
Laterz

- Jeffrey

dj addicted
11-17-2003, 09:01 PM
I dont have any sound clips... but the HKS is definately louder... specially when you get on it.

Daft Si
11-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Well if we are all asking for sound clips. How about a tanabe srm, spoon n1, or the buddy club 3? I can't find anything on those. Thanks in advance.:)