PDA

View Full Version : IPT Titanium Dash Kit

AlBlueCar
02-01-2003, 07:28 AM
Hoy hoy!
Anybody have/seen/know about the IPT Titanium dash for our EP? I can get a discount on the kit and I've seen pictures of it on a Hyundai(:confused: ) Tiburon and it looked pretty good. Link here Pics on Tibi (http://iptdashkits.com/bradmcgrud03.html) Tell me what ye think. I love my EP and I don't want to make it ugly by accident.:(

SiR Medic
02-01-2003, 09:29 AM
I've seen these before... The pix are too low of quality to really see that well.

That "titanium" looks a little to bright however, true titanium has a much darker finish.

If it was the real deal, I would love to have it myself. I just love the metal, I got a titanium watch, and the thing is impossible to scratch. It looks really cool to.

I'll wait till I actually see the kit on a ep before I splurge.

ta2dSi
02-16-2003, 08:29 PM
If you can get the discount, I will get one and put in on my Si... I will take pics, and post them... That would be sweet!

Is there if I could get the discount? If I had to buy them at the same time that you did, I wold install them first and give you the in's and out's of what to do and what not to do too!

It is not real Titanium though... although I love the metal too! I had my wife get me a titanium wedding band when we got married!

CaptainMurphy
02-17-2003, 12:05 AM
Its only a matter of time until someone gets a carbon fiber wedding ring isn't it???

BTW: that's one ugly steering whell...

ivtec20
03-01-2003, 07:57 AM
i like it, even though the pics are not good quality. now, do i like it better then a carbon fiber kit? i don't know. post your pics and i'll see...