PDA

View Full Version : EP on Auto Modellista

i-WERKS
02-06-2003, 07:18 AM
I just got my PS2 modified and picked up this game. It has the EP and several other cars.
You can tune your car with so many different manufacturers. You can get TIEN coilovers and Yokohoma tires. Mugen body kit. Body decals and even design your own decals. Most of all you can play online with other people.
It combines the streetfighter style graphics into a race game.
It's not as realistic as GT3 but it's pretty damn good.
Here's my stock EP

i-WERKS
02-06-2003, 07:19 AM
here's the mugen body kit and eyelids on the lights

i-WERKS
02-06-2003, 07:19 AM
Here's the rear.

2002Si
02-06-2003, 07:24 AM
:eek:

Dude that shit is tight as hell:D

Mugen Power
02-06-2003, 01:28 PM
When is that game supposed to come out in the US again?

fishboy
02-06-2003, 02:38 PM
that's awesome! the graphics looks dope. how does the game play? is it like gt?

IceD out N CALI
02-06-2003, 02:45 PM
not bad, the graphics look pretty decent:)

TezGari
02-06-2003, 03:40 PM
That game is nice. Your lucky you modded your PS2. But!! I heard that the US version will have more cars and they will be online though sega net. Another thing, YOu should get: Gran Turismo Concept 2002. THat game has the EP CTR and the New ITR!!! That game rocks!!!

I would post my, Trinispeed GT3 king picture but im to lazy....

TezGari
02-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mugen Power
When is that game supposed to come out in the US again?

March 26, 2003!
I think Gran Turismo Is the best racing game(s) in the world. But i like the rest....Too...

fyzm7357
02-06-2003, 04:17 PM
Can't wait for that game to come out....I've only heard great reviews about it.

Mugen Power
02-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Yeah, seriously. Ever since I read a blurb and saw a few screen shots of it in a game mag about a year ago, I've been waiting for it to finally come out...

slowcivic4now
02-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Hell fuckin yeah! I knew there was a reason for it to come out late! That looks badass...one thing I wish is for it to handle as well if not close to the GT series. I just don't want another Tokyo Extreme Racer-feel racing game.

golferjn
02-06-2003, 06:48 PM
nice pics. that game sounds cool

03hatch
02-06-2003, 06:55 PM
oh my....looks bad ass...cant wait. what other cars do they have? :)

i-WERKS
02-10-2003, 10:21 AM
The game play is not as realistic as GT3 and neither are the graphics. GT3 is still a better racing game but you can customize your car on Auto modellista more so than GT3 appearance wise.
You can design your own decals with a drawing program in the game then stick them on your car. What makes this feature cool is that you can go online and show off your car that you designed. You win posters, signs and tools that you can use to customize your garage. I haven't played it much but there seems to be a lack of different tracks.
There's many cars availible from the start and more to unlock.
Some cars include
2002 honda integra type R
the older integra type R
1987 civic Si
Nissan 350z
Skyline r32 33 and 34
Mazda6
and a bunch more
The makes are pretty much all japanese
Toyota
Mazda
honda
Daihatsu
Suzuki
Nissan
Subaru
Mitusbishi

Mugen Power
02-10-2003, 01:01 PM
I think you can do engine swaps, too. I remember this guy who played it saying he put a 2JZ in an AE86 in the game over at the Club4ag boards.

03hatch
02-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by i-WERKS
The game play is not as realistic as GT3 and neither are the graphics. GT3 is still a better racing game but you can customize your car on Auto modellista more so than GT3 appearance wise.
You can design your own decals with a drawing program in the game then stick them on your car. What makes this feature cool is that you can go online and show off your car that you designed. You win posters, signs and tools that you can use to customize your garage. I haven't played it much but there seems to be a lack of different tracks.
There's many cars availible from the start and more to unlock.
Some cars include
2002 honda integra type R
the older integra type R
1987 civic Si
Nissan 350z
Skyline r32 33 and 34
Mazda6
and a bunch more
The makes are pretty much all japanese
Toyota
Mazda
honda
Daihatsu
Suzuki
Nissan
Subaru
Mitusbishi

cool..what do you rate the game from 1-10? :D

i-WERKS
02-10-2003, 02:30 PM
If GT3 is a perfect 10, I'd give this game a 9. It's much more fast paced compared to GT3. When you draft another car, you pick up a lot of speed. The computer likes to ram you when you try to pass them and it gives out sparks. The cartoon style graphics are pretty cool. The sound is good but you have some guy yelling out "crash" and "why are you so bad" when you crash and that gets kinda annoying. GT3 is more of a similator and this game is more of an arcade style racer. Either way I think this game is a MUST BUY. Can't wait until I get the network adapter and play online. I think that's what is going to make the game awesome.

03hatch
02-10-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by i-WERKS
If GT3 is a perfect 10, I'd give this game a 9. It's much more fast paced compared to GT3. When you draft another car, you pick up a lot of speed. The computer likes to ram you when you try to pass them and it gives out sparks. The cartoon style graphics are pretty cool. The sound is good but you have some guy yelling out "crash" and "why are you so bad" when you crash and that gets kinda annoying. GT3 is more of a similator and this game is more of an arcade style racer. Either way I think this game is a MUST BUY. Can't wait until I get the network adapter and play online. I think that's what is going to make the game awesome.

i cant wait too...first i need to take out my ps2 out of my girl friends car..haha:)

HondaEU1
02-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by fishboy
that's awesome! the graphics looks dope. how does the game play? is it like gt?

this game came out since late 2002.
expect the graphics to be a bit on the 'cartoonish' side ...similar to the graphics played on CAPCOM's street fighter series :)

overall gameplay is very good. graphics is quite unique...as compared to other racing games. feels like watching a cartoon.
as u progress longer, u get to unlock quite a lot of stuffs.
let me find time and upload my 'SPOON' look EP3 from Auto Modellista for all to see ! hehehe ....

enjoy playing it when it is out in the states ! cheers :)

Regards,
HondaEU1 ( Singapore )

Makross
02-10-2003, 09:09 PM
tight Ish!! when is it comin to the u.s.?? i like the graphics kinda looks like Initial-D:cool: