PDA

View Full Version : done...?

carbonSI
02-06-2003, 09:18 AM
im just basically wondering where my fellow ep owners will be, when they are "done" with their automobiles... im lookin along the lines of... a2 swap, i/h/e, 50 shot NX, a set of 16 in slips, and some 00 gsr "swirlys", drop, tint, 7 in flip out, boston component, 1 10' alpine type r sub, with alpine 400w amp.
project car, 02 ex, eventually swap my engine into that, basically stock, maybe i/h/e, dropped on stock, with a 50 shot giggle juice, and have that as my daily driver, and have the ep sittin at home in the garage until someone wanna run em :D
THEN! i can truley say im done... and go out and get a r1 haha

HeelToePro
02-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Nice setup dude...I all I want when Im done is a reliable turbo system, t3/t4 with ceramic ball bearing, and all the kool stuff that a turbo works with. Also a full suspension would be nice.

silver ep
02-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Nice spring/shock combo, upgrade tires, I/H/E, replace factory speakers, other than that Ill have to see how Im doing financially before I can upgrade any further.

hacim
02-06-2003, 12:10 PM
K20A, Hondata reflash, Toda cams, CAI, H/E, suspension, and some nice ruber, typer R kit and thats it. Wouldnt mind haveing 255 whp and 180 wh tq.

IceD out N CALI
02-06-2003, 12:21 PM
set of nice wheels, and icebox, maybe turbo (if worth it). i'm leasing mine so i might keep it on the side or let it go when the term is up. tough call-gotta wait to see how the aftermarket develops in the next year or so:)

02SiHB
02-06-2003, 12:31 PM
I was going to dump a TON of $$$ into my Si... But I think I'm gonna get some springs, Rota slips, and good tires and spend the rest on the hybrid del sol I'm fixing to start in the semi-near future.

carbonSI
02-10-2003, 02:53 PM
yea true, those are just my plans, but they are subject to change while the new line of products come out for the mini-minivan :D but until then im rockin 160hp to the fullest -mike

Type X
02-10-2003, 06:17 PM
i will be done in april

full ctr kit
racing hart wheels and Tein springs/shock combo

no performance mods whatsoever

not really liking the import scene anymore
so i kinda was going for a MINT daily driver with a full warranty
and reliability

rather than buzzing sound and .2 off my 1/4 mile time :)

but i will still hang around to give input and lock threads:D

BlasTech
02-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Tires - probably azenis

maybe a icebox or cai

maybe a hondata heat sheild

maybe a tie rod or bar

carbonSI
02-10-2003, 06:33 PM
true true, i can see where your going with that, but here, if im drivin around, people wanna run em, cause its the "new si" so if i stay stock, ill be givin EP's a bad name :D and also, i didnt buy the car for stock purposes, when i was picking it, i visioned it "done" in my eyes... and thats what im tryin to do with the egg, but more later, gonna go drive! im addicted -mike

Type X
02-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by carbonSI
true true, i can see where your going with that, but here, if im drivin around, people wanna run em, cause its the "new si" so if i stay stock, ill be givin EP's a bad name :D and also, i didnt buy the car for stock purposes, when i was picking it, i visioned it "done" in my eyes... and thats what im tryin to do with the egg, but more later, gonna go drive! im addicted -mike

well during the day its

shirt tie slacks and dress shoes to work

and at night its

sweaters jeans sneakers to dinner with chick's

trying to phase out the lets to rice around time of my life:cool: