PDA

View Full Version : pic of dc titanium strut bar

!@#$%
02-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Titanium....looks like a very nice piece :) part# HTT3019

Jpax
02-06-2003, 05:58 PM
its very nice but i would buy Dr Designs strut bar before i bout that. DC products are starting to poop out...;) there ok but Dr Designs for US Si you don't have to relocate anything. and it also mounts to the firewall.:D

Quicksilver
02-06-2003, 06:56 PM
I'd really like to know when either manufacturer is coming out with their product. I've seen pictures of each for months now, but neither has been released. I'm still split on which to buy at this point. I think it may have to come down to pricing, because both pieces look good and have their pluses and minuses.

soniccar
02-06-2003, 07:09 PM
yeah, wait to see what else comes out, like comptech for instance

SiR Medic
02-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Titanium...........

*drools*

:p

Hatch, Si Hatch
02-07-2003, 09:26 AM
What do you have to relocate with the DC Sports bar? I like the Dr. Designs bar because it attatches to the firewall, but the DC Sports is 1.) TITANIUM 2.) Looks much beefier and 3.) just looks pretty...heheh. I've seen the DC Sports piece on eBay, so it must be out. I still haven't heard if the Dr. Designs bar is out. Too bad no one from DC visits the board.

Jpax
02-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Well for one you will have to relocate your breake resavior, and AC/line on the drivers side.(openyou hood and look) then after you do that, the Titanium that is so OOOhhh AAAAhHH about will bend underload, because its not mounted to the firewall. for the about of money your going to spend on the looks and finish of a DC strut bar you can problay buy 2 Dr Designs strutbars.:D

DrDeigns strutbar.....now thats a real strut bar....

OOOOOhhhhhhhh AAAAAHHHHhhhhHH:cool:

!@#$%
02-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Hatch, Si Hatch
What do you have to relocate with the DC Sports bar? I like the Dr. Designs bar because it attatches to the firewall, but the DC Sports is 1.) TITANIUM 2.) Looks much beefier and 3.) just looks pretty...heheh. I've seen the DC Sports piece on eBay, so it must be out. I still haven't heard if the Dr. Designs bar is out. Too bad no one from DC visits the board.

no need to relocate anything with this bar. They have a pic of it on the si and the bend near the right side (symmetrical to the left) goes right around the master cylinder and the straight bottom bar goes between the two fluid canisters.

Jpax
02-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%

no need to relocate anything with this bar. They have a pic of it on the si and the bend near the right side (symmetrical to the left) goes right around the master cylinder and the straight bottom bar goes between the two fluid canisters.

ok if not the break resavior then what about the ac line? :eek:

SiR Medic
02-07-2003, 04:20 PM
I just like anything made out of titanium okay!

It's this thing I have.

:angel:

Jpax
02-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
I just like anything made out of titanium okay!

It's this thing I have.

:angel:

I've got your thing

:D ;)

SiR Medic
02-07-2003, 05:02 PM
:eek:

OH YEAH!

SiR Medic says: FA*K YOU HAPPY BABOON!!!

I hate those friggin' bare tri-colored assed primates! :mad:

:D ;)