PDA

View Full Version : this car is cursed

OrganDonar 8=D
07-26-2002, 07:29 AM
since i bought it 05/11/02
1) someone backed up into me at autozone put a big trailer hitch dent in my rear bumper- fixed now
2) the guy that did my tint scratched up my door panel as he didn't know how to get it off (supposed professional)-fixed now
3) someone stole my valve stem caps off my new rims
4) i got hit by a rabid fox. stupid focker ran right into the side of my car and left either a tooth or bone mark through the paint below the passenger door
5) yes there is still more... finally i now have two nails in one of my new tires w/ less than 3k miles on it
6) oops almost forgot while parked at work some dick parked too close and wacked my car w/ their door now i have a small crease
above my rear wheel well- btw i park way in the back to avoid shit like this

WTF!! WTF!! WTF!! WTF!! WTF!!

m0ns00n
07-26-2002, 07:50 AM
Urghhhh that sucks.

Look at it this way, maybe you're getting all your mishaps rolled up into the first few weeks and you can now look forward to years of Si-lleration.

HondaMan
07-26-2002, 08:34 AM
OMG! :eek:

And I thought my small door ding in my passenger side door was bad. Sorry to hear all that, I hope it gets better!

iR-VTEC2
07-26-2002, 01:36 PM
I went to go get food one day and i parked FAR and away from all the other cars. I was in the middle of about 50 parking stalls that were empty. I go to get my lunch and when i come back...

A MOTHERFUCKING RV was parked RIGHT NEXT to my car. Literally....6 inches from my car. And get this. He parked opposite of me but...drove into my side of the stall just enough so that his door would open into my car. Sure enough, there was a nice paint mark and ding on my bumper. I was furious.

I went and kicked the shit outta that RV. It was pretty new. Both doors kicked in, the side panels kicked in, the rear all busted up.

If you think im crazy, then you are right. When it comes to my car and because of all the things that has happened to my previous car, i'm fuckin nuts. What kinda MORON parks like that!?!?! I mean if YOU all saw a car parked way off yonder, wouldnt you automatically think that the person that parked that car there did not want YOU to park right next to him? Especially with 32987 other parking spaces to choose from?

Sorry for the rant. : /

grooveline
07-26-2002, 01:42 PM
Fuck dat RV. I woulda pulled the asshole out of his big trailer on wheel and ripp out a knuckle or maybe even take a knee cap as a souvenere

SmoothOperator
07-26-2002, 03:34 PM
I don't think you're crazy...I'd have done the same thing. Too many fucking idiots out there. I was at the bank recently and some old couple parked next to me. I was like...okay I'm not getting out of my car until I'm sure they won't hit me. Good thing I had my windows down cause as the old lady got out of the passenger side....she threw the door open and I caught it with my hand just before it hit my mirror! GRRRRRRR!!!
Too bad my car still smells :(