PDA

View Full Version : looking for an insight lip

Honda02Si
02-07-2003, 08:48 PM
yo guys..

i want to get an honda insight for myself for high school, but ill only get that car if i find a lip for it. i've been on this web site http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/images/gallery/insight.jpg
nd ive seen a bangin lip. if i find that lip i want to buy the car nd get the lip.. does any1 out tthere kno where i can get this lip from or order it .. thanxz a lot .. Please Help !:angel:

glw
02-07-2003, 09:30 PM
It looks good but look at the website shown on the picture...photoshopjunkie.com... Chances are it's not real.

its raining
02-07-2003, 09:54 PM
wow, those kits look pretty good. but, they are just photochops and i doubt anyone makes kits for them... its just not in demand. anyway, here is another chop of an insight.

SiR Medic
02-07-2003, 10:08 PM
:(

Okay the whole reason for the Insight is fuel economy. All those aero-kits ADD DRAG in order to gain downforce.

So every one of these add-ons will decrease the fuel economy of the insight... Which kind off defeats the purpose of getting one in the first place.

pobanaitsa
02-08-2003, 01:44 PM
wow the last green pic makes it look like a new crx

SubliminalSi
02-08-2003, 01:54 PM
WTF would you want an insight for?

http://forum.civic-si.com/images/avatars/442a5be83daa3b239e955.gif

TrippZ
02-08-2003, 03:05 PM
wtf get an si

Honda02Si
02-08-2003, 09:13 PM
yah thanxz a lot for the messages guys but , since im a high school student nd im 16 nd dont have a job it would be great for gas since my school is only 9 miles away from my house, my dad has a si civic which i love to death. but thats his car , i only help him clean it take it to the car show nd look stuff for her, but in other words, he told me if im one of 6 best students in my school my senior year ill get his civic, which will be so0oo0o0 f-- hard b/c he cant give his baby to me, so i might as well buy myself a brand new rsx or si which im in love w.both cars.. for myself , im also planning to open an import shop ..( in my name )..
keep writinq.. but thanxz for the commets !

ps; my mom hates the insight but i think it looks pretty good w.the lip that, i probably won't ever get :</3::*

SiR Medic
02-11-2003, 11:22 AM
since im a high school student nd im 16 nd dont have a job

i might as well buy myself a brand new rsx or si

How can you afford these cars, if you don't mind me asking?

ssvr6
02-11-2003, 11:33 AM
You're going to open your own import shop? What do you know about imports to do that?

Steve