PDA

View Full Version : high speed chase

broad_st.
07-26-2002, 11:39 AM
i've decided that if a cop tries to pull me over in my si
i'm going to run
just promise me that you guys will post the police video on this site as tribute
well everything up unitl the cops are beating me to a pulp anyway

i've also just decided that the test we take on friday on the material we've learned throughout the week will now take place on monday before you've actually learned it

:eek:

DynaSpeed
07-26-2002, 12:14 PM
i've also just decided that the test we take on friday on the material we've learned throughout the week will now take place on monday before you've actually learned it My favorite movie of all time!

Hey man, that's cool. Just don't kill anybody, ok? What you should do, is call the media and tell them that you are going to do it and where. Then they'll be on the scene before the cops even get there. Oh but wait, you're just gonna wait until you get caught doing something.... hmm... well, have Channel 7 on speed-dial on your cell phone. Then call them after some cops start chasing you.

2 ?!?! I can't calculate just 2! So, we'll say you bought 200.

SmoothOperator
07-26-2002, 01:01 PM
WTF?????

iR-VTEC2
07-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Remember to...
fux0r the ghetto birds with the pinchers of power

MagusDC5
07-26-2002, 01:09 PM
Sorry, but your Si won't outrun a Police Intercepter...or a helicopter for that matter... :(

punkdork
07-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by MagusDC5
Sorry, but your Si won't outrun a Police Intercepter...or a helicopter for that matter... :(

Maybe if he drops in a turbo'ed chevy 350... :D

grooveline
07-26-2002, 01:40 PM
Don't listen to 'em man! I got five dollars sayin you can outrun the pigs.

Remember to go through a couple residential sections at high speed. That makes the cops really nervous!

iR-VTEC2
07-26-2002, 01:41 PM
Ghetto bird's cant outrun the pinchers of power! Only the crime lords got them tho.

Thats why the cops dont chase em :D They dont want their ghetto birds to be stung.

broad_st.
07-26-2002, 09:09 PM
oh, i know i'll get caught
i just want the satisfaction of logging on the internet from the prison comp. and seeing my video

that and not dropping the soap

ApexinSi
07-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by grooveline
Don't listen to 'em man! I got five dollars sayin you can outrun the pigs.

Remember to go through a couple residential sections at high speed. That makes the cops really nervous!

speed thru some residential sections run over a few kids playing and get some real heavy charges...I'm sure you could out run the pigs thru some twisty roads...
alot of cops can't go in high speed chases unless you've broken a law before hand...like store robbery...shooting..etc.. But if you get an experianced cop in a police cruiser..your in for trouble cause them bad boys hual ass and on a strait away, pig will catch up and police manover your ass, and you better hope that 5-star crash rating lived up to it's name......:D
I'd run from a cop...all depends on the situation :D ..and most definatly never from a MP

iR-VTEC2
07-26-2002, 11:06 PM
Oh yeah....never ever run from an MP. They'll shoot your eye out!

m0ns00n
07-26-2002, 11:12 PM
Seriously though, is access to police chase videos public ?

1fastminivan
07-27-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey broad_St.,
Ill join ya man! right after work, lets just get on the highway and floor it. Like grooveline said we can go through a couple of residential streets.hehe:D

iR-VTEC2
07-27-2002, 02:22 AM
I doubt it monsoon. That's like evidence. Unless it was from a news crew then it could be public. But then again, the police might possibly confiscate that video or something?

Who knows.

ApexinSi
07-27-2002, 04:56 AM
anyone else get bored of watching the SAME high speed car chase seens over and over on TV?...it's like there are 38,000+ shows but only 16 car chases.

CleanBlackSi02
07-27-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ApexinSi
anyone else get bored of watching the SAME high speed car chase seens over and over on TV?...it's like there are 38,000+ shows but only 16 car chases.

Gotta love "Real TV" though.....I love dubbed in tire screeching and engine revving.