PDA

View Full Version : Neuspeed Suspenion Product Questions

CivicSiR4U2NV
02-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Okay guys a couple of questions for you. It

Dr. Design
02-10-2003, 07:39 PM
If you have questions about the X brace you should read this post before making any decsions.
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6670
Thank you,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CivicSiR4U2NV
[B]Okay guys a couple of questions for you. It

Suk02Si
02-10-2003, 08:18 PM
just curious, what sizes are their sway bars?

CivicSiR4U2NV
02-11-2003, 11:32 AM
the sway bars sizes are 27mm for the front and 22mm for the back

CivicSiR4U2NV
02-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Design
If you have questions about the X brace you should read this post before making any decsions.
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6670
Thank you,

Thank you for the help on what a xbrace does but i still need to know if the components are going to fit

todaCspec
02-11-2003, 03:27 PM
The parts in their catalog are made for our EP's. i've already purchased the Neuspeed X-brace, fits perfect. Very nice finish and great construction. You can feel the difference. Same style as SPOON X-brace for the S2000. Defintely looks better than Dr.Designs X-brace and cheaper as well. Neuspeed also gives detailed instructions w/pictures on installation. The people at Neuspeed are great, very helpful.

Dr. Design
02-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Seeing that this is a post about Nuespeed, we can't really comment on it. However there are certain reservations we have about the other X-braces on the market. Some of these problems are outlined in the X-Brace FAQ's.
Thank you,

Originally posted by todaCspec
The parts in their catalog are made for our EP's. i've already purchased the Neuspeed X-brace, fits perfect. Very nice finish and great construction. You can feel the difference. Same style as SPOON X-brace for the S2000. Defintely looks better than Dr.Designs X-brace and cheaper as well. Neuspeed also gives detailed instructions w/pictures on installation. The people at Neuspeed are great, very helpful.

Suk02Si
02-11-2003, 10:42 PM
the Neuspeed X brace is a little flimpsy though, I've already bent mine.

Dr. Design
02-12-2003, 07:00 PM
WOW!
Like we said we have a few reservations with other designs!
Give us a call if you want to switch to ours! We GUARANTEE it will not bend like that one!!
Thank you,

Originally posted by Suk02Si
the Neuspeed X brace is a little flimpsy though, I've already bent mine.

todaCspec
02-12-2003, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr. Design
[B]WOW!
Like we said we have a few reservations with other designs!
Give us a call if you want to switch to ours! We GUARANTEE it will not bend like that one!!
Thank you,

Nice try, but he hit a big rock in the canyons. i'm pretty sure under the same conditions/impact yours will bend as well. At least he was lucky enough to have that bent then to put a big crack in his oil pan.
Canyon driving must be real tough? True hardcore enthusiast, definetly don't need a body kit.

Suk02Si
02-12-2003, 09:23 PM
rocks, embankments, gravel, you name it:D The X brace is scraped up pretty bad, but like Toda said, I'm glad it's there. It works like a gaurdian angel for my tranny case:D