PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Dismissed!

TrippZ
02-11-2003, 09:37 AM
I went to Irving today (a long freakin' ass drive, especially with that traffic) at 9 AM. I got there, and this fat lady was giving me crap about racing, but as everyone knows that night I got the ticket at the meet, WE WEREN'T EVEN THINKING ABOUT RACING!!

But, it's dismissed, hoorah. I told my dad that they might bring up street racing and stuff, but he decided to yell at me after the fact. It's cool though, my dad knows that I'm bound to get picked on with the color and rims.

SiR Medic
02-11-2003, 10:32 AM
Thats the hazard for having a car of that color with rims.

People automatically ASSUME you are in to street racing.

Black has been incredibly stealthy, I have passed cops going 20km/h over the limit and not even gotten a second look.

I'm so glad I went with black instead of Milano Red, I don't think I would have gotten away with that sort of thing.

TrippZ
02-11-2003, 11:05 AM
wish i had milano red :'(

Suk02Si
02-11-2003, 11:35 AM
wow, you got lucky; good for you man. I'm in the process of fighting a racing ticket, thank god there's no mention of Speed Contest on the ticket anywhere.

IceD out N CALI
02-11-2003, 12:26 PM
congrats! you lucked out. Just remember that, cuz in the future u might not be so lucky so be careful:)

2k2_nbp_egg
02-11-2003, 06:32 PM
lol haha....actually it's owning a damn near stock looking CIVIC. Civics are all over the place, and if yours looks stock then not too many people are gonna notice it. Our cars unfortunately are pretty rare on the streets, so they do get noticed kinda easily. But yea, that gold sticks out like baby puke on a white shirt...hehe jk. I can see how u'd get picked on especially w/ rims. SiRMedic is rite...the black is pretty stealthy :)

I just came back from my court hearing and now i have license probation for 6 months. Haha he said "if you get pulled over, get a lawyer AND DO NOT PAY THAT TICKET blah blah blah". I still have my license, and i love lawyers.