PDA

View Full Version : Sportline vs Neuspeed

02CivicSI-VTEC
02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
which springs drop more ?? sportline or Neuspeed?? from wut i seen off some pic neuspeed seem to look more drop.. is it true? I have sportline and i still have 2 finger gap.. but the ride is all good

IceD out N CALI
02-11-2003, 01:46 PM
the neuspeed race springs drop more, and look better. the sportline drop less but ride better. its that old tradeoff of ride for looks. i had sportlines and they didnt look bad, but race springs just look better cant get around that.:)

civic hatch boi
02-11-2003, 06:23 PM
yeah the eibach's seem better quality and ride.. neuspeeds just give a better drop imo :) plus neudspeeds are cheaper (cuz they're cheaper quality)

Suk02Si
02-12-2003, 02:53 AM
yeah, I didn't realize how cheap the quality of th Neuspeeds were until I saw the Eibachs first hand, it's a nice drop though.

HeelToePro
02-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Just like what everybody else said, Neuspeed for the drop and Eibach for the ride.

This might just be me, but I think the Eibachs ride quality arent all that great. They seem a little bit on the soft side. Compared to the other cars I had previously, this drop is the worst feeling ride. Just to be honest, I went with Eibachs because I tought they would be the best, "you get what you pay for" these were pretty expensive and I feel like they should give me a better ride.

So guys, which springs do you think can be called the best, for ride quality.

IceD out N CALI
02-14-2003, 02:23 PM
So guys, which springs do you think can be called the best, for ride quality.

stock springs:D