02-11-2003, 08:13 PM
http://www.statefarm.com/insuranc/auto/theft.htm

glad none of them are anywhere near MN heh

SubliminalSi
02-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Yeehaww..none in TX

foilpan
02-11-2003, 08:59 PM
where i'm from was up there for a few years in a row... insurance is ridiculous here. i insured my '91 si in western mass. when i lived there: $750/year. as soon as i moved back to eastern mass., it doubled. now the '02 si is breaking the bank. ack.

kingxchat
02-11-2003, 09:32 PM
stockton :'(

ULTRAMANIA
02-11-2003, 09:41 PM
damn.. tacoma and seattle washington.. jeez.. i knew one of those were goign to be on there but i didn't thing both of em.. man.. that sucks...

IceD out N CALI
02-11-2003, 10:02 PM
cool none in southern california

Dunrick
02-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Yeah I knew seattle was bad, didnt know tacoma - I swear Renton has the highest "breakin" not "stolen" in america......its rediculous in Renton, WA

Ohwell, I'm fairly far from tacoma, and about 25 minutes from Seattle - Fairly safe...I dont really park anywhere but my Apt, and my work...

atl-si
02-12-2003, 07:46 AM
I used to live in Frog Town in St. Paul, MN. It was rated the highest auto theft area in the state of MN. One day our mini van was stolen and we became part of the statistics. :D

Si4U2NV
02-12-2003, 08:51 AM
damn... Miami, FL.... my EP is gonna be stolen...

-Mike:( ;)

ULTRAMANIA
02-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Dunrick
Yeah I knew seattle was bad, didnt know tacoma - I swear Renton has the highest "breakin" not "stolen" in america......its rediculous in Renton, WA

Ohwell, I'm fairly far from tacoma, and about 25 minutes from Seattle - Fairly safe...I dont really park anywhere but my Apt, and my work...

yah man.. i hear you on the "breakins" and not exactly "stolen".. i think it's everywhere in western Washington. When me and my brother are home in federal way, there's always a breakin that we hear about and stuff.. before i got my EP.. my brother's ITR car broken into twice.. completely stripped and raped.. everything gone.. no where is safe man.. be careful..

Dunrick
02-12-2003, 10:22 AM
No joke - I'm not a violent person really, no NRA stickers or nothing...But damn, we should be able to f'n shoot somebody if they're messing w/ your ride. I dont know what I would do if I saw some kid doing something to my car --- people will follow you home here in WA - see where you live, scope it out and what not.....sucks :(

Brettnyt
02-12-2003, 10:57 PM
Im so afraid of the day that I find that someone has tampered with my car. After I stop bawling like a little baby about my missing Si emblem or what not, some little bitch is gunna pay! Dmn, Seattle AND Tacoma.... suprised me! My baby just started sleeping outside and doesnt like it one bit. (I wanted to buy her a sleeping bag, but wanna spend my money on different mods) Im so afraid sum neighborhood ass is gunna come do somethin $hitty to it (I dont live in a ghetto, pretty upscale, but it still happens rather often) I almost always keep en eye on my car (watchin it outta my left eye right now, so dont go try nothin funny) :D

-Brett

Brettnyt
02-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Almost forgot...

DynaSpeed
02-13-2003, 07:40 AM
yay.... #4 on the list.