PDA

View Full Version : My Brother Got a Type S!!!!!!!!!!!

simann
02-11-2003, 10:35 PM
My brother had a 2002 SE-R Spec V, soon as my dad heard they were blowin motors , trannys, and stuff off the V Board, my dad thought it was time to trade!

Its a Arctic Blue Pearl Type S. He also just got the HKS exhaust for it today, cant wait to see how fat my Si is, since on my way back from school , me and (2) two Tegra GSR's ran on the Highway! I WAS NOT BEATON! ALL THREE OF US WERE DEAD EVEN THE WHOLE WAY!!!!!!!!!! The GSR's arnt that quik I guess? They all got intake , exhaust and good shifting skills , so it was quite a fun run from a 40 kick!

Anywho, I will keep yall updated on my brothers Type-S!
Its HELLA QUICK, but since it only has 56 miles on it we wont be runnin any time soon!
:D :D :D :D :D :D I am sooooooo happy!

iR-VTEC2
02-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Sounds good! I hope i never get beaton :D

simann
02-12-2003, 12:40 AM
I was VERY surprised when we were racing. Last time I raced a GSR, it had all type-r internals, and I lost by about 3-4 cars, not to mention 10 dollars.Hahahahaha!
....... But on the two GSR Race , We did not move a foot infront of each other!?!?!? It was really weird! We were ALL as fast as one another!

I still has not sunk in that a Si AND a Type-S are sitten in my garage! Man its SOOO cool!:p PLus my dads 6 speed 03' maxima!

"Gods blessed my family, Giving Ten percent to the church works, you should try it!" ;)

ULTRAMANIA
02-12-2003, 01:07 AM
heh.. yea i know how you feel man. .haha. .my older brother got a PY 2000 ITR like a week after i got my EP... it was pretty tite seeing those two in the garage... it was like.. lil brother SI, (which i'm the little brother) and big brother ITR (which my brother is the big brother) just chillin' there.. it was tite.. we went on a few runs on an open road and he handed my ass to me everytime.. i pretty much knew what the outcome was going to be but hell it was fun anyway.. heh heh.. but yea.. all in all the feeling is nice ain't it? heh enjoy it man

03hatch
02-12-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by simann
My brother had a 2002 SE-R Spec V, soon as my dad heard they were blowin motors , trannys, and stuff off the V Board, my dad thought it was time to trade!

Its a Arctic Blue Pearl Type S. He also just got the HKS exhaust for it today, cant wait to see how fat my Si is, since on my way back from school , me and (2) two Tegra GSR's ran on the Highway! I WAS NOT BEATON! ALL THREE OF US WERE DEAD EVEN THE WHOLE WAY!!!!!!!!!! The GSR's arnt that quik I guess? They all got intake , exhaust and good shifting skills , so it was quite a fun run from a 40 kick!

Anywho, I will keep yall updated on my brothers Type-S!
Its HELLA QUICK, but since it only has 56 miles on it we wont be runnin any time soon!
:D :D :D :D :D :D I am sooooooo happy!

cool...ask your bro is he wants to trade motor with you..hahaha:D

ULTRAMANIA
02-12-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by 03hatch

cool...ask your bro is he wants to trade motor with you..hahaha:D

hhhaahha good trade..

greenguy
02-12-2003, 07:40 AM

"Gods blessed my family, Giving Ten percent to the church works, you should try it!" ;)

Ill bless your family if you only send me 9%! Nothing like under cutting god.:angel:

atl-si
02-12-2003, 07:49 AM

You know, this really works!

NamingException
02-12-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by greenguy

Ill bless your family if you only send me 9%! Nothing like under cutting god.:angel:

This post made me laugh.

fsugatorbait
02-12-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by atl-si

You know, this really works!

amen bro...its true, my family and I wouldnt have half of the things we do without it!:)

simann
02-12-2003, 06:54 PM
You guys are great! Hahaha, my brother is not gonna swap with me! Again , the Type-S is SOOOOO quick, I drove it today, and I love the Three stage VTEC! WOOOO it rings your ears at 7600 rpm,s!

:p :p :p :p :D :D :D

Silver7
02-12-2003, 08:30 PM
stop teasing us and show us the pics already! PICS !! :D:p

cassian8
02-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Hey this is actually my first post, I usually just read what everybody says. I was just reading this thread and saw you guys talking aobut giving 10% to the church. So are you guys mormon? I'm LDS so that would be cool if u guys were too, if not its still cool. I drive a stock black 02' si with just a limo tint. I have 300 bucks tied up in stocks and im just savin up until until this summer so i can splurge on my car. I live in North Salt Lake, UT and if anyone here lives around me I would love to meet up. so cya later

kpxplaya415
02-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by cassian8
Hey this is actually my first post, I usually just read what everybody says. I was just reading this thread and saw you guys talking aobut giving 10% to the church. So are you guys mormon? I'm LDS so that would be cool if u guys were too, if not its still cool. I drive a stock black 02' si with just a limo tint. I have 300 bucks tied up in stocks and im just savin up until until this summer so i can splurge on my car. I live in North Salt Lake, UT and if anyone here lives around me I would love to meet up. so cya later

Giving 10% is part of Christianity too (Catholics, Christians) I'm pretty sure, I don't know about Judaism or Islam etc.

simann
02-15-2003, 07:46 PM
I'll try to get some pics soon. I drove it to work today, and boy was that Vtec Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

It pulls sooooo hard at 7000 rpm's.I am getting the motor swap as soon as my warranty goes out( I really cant wait!)

JLannoo
02-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by kpxplaya415

Giving 10% is part of Christianity too (Catholics, Christians) I'm pretty sure, I don't know about Judaism or Islam etc.

I'm an atheist so I give 10% to my fiancee....or maybe she takes it :o

simann
02-16-2003, 12:32 AM
dont go turnin this into a religous topic now!
I am Christian, and a guy with an EP# hatch and a brother who traded for somthing better.....I cant get out of my lease ,so Type-S motor here we come!:cool:

02TafWhtSi
02-16-2003, 07:39 AM

:eek:
:rolleyes:

SiR Medic
02-16-2003, 08:23 AM
dont go turnin this into a religous topic now!

DAMN RIGHT

This is not the place to discuss religion.

Ever.