PDA

View Full Version : Eibach springs and new rims..

Chrisbgft
02-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Hey, I got an awesome deal on some 17" White Tenzo-R ZT-6 rims and Eibach Sportline springs for $1050 shipped. Well, do u guys think these rims will lower the car enough to make it look good? I just dont want the large wheel gap. Also, how do u think the rims will look on my silver EP?

Glix
02-14-2003, 03:23 PM
Sportlines aren't going to drop your car anywhere near that low.
I don't like the white on silver, but looks are subjective. :)

icegrill
02-14-2003, 04:02 PM
I like those dubs ;) just not in white. I'm still torn between silver and gunmetal wheels for my silver ep. I think silver though, just because it never gets tired.

Chrisbgft
02-14-2003, 04:11 PM
i was just wondering if any of u guys have pics of the sportline springs installed on stock rims? I want to see how low they drop your car. Also, i want the white rims just because u dont see it at all. All on here u see is the gunmetal on silver or black on silver. So i want something no one has, plus i have a red theme so the red writing goes good.

Glix
02-14-2003, 04:37 PM
stock rims and tires w/ sportlines leaves a 2 finger gap between the tire and the well.

C1V1C
02-14-2003, 05:01 PM
Just to let you know, colorwise, silver is a light color, and so is White. If put those two together, your car will be awfully PALE !

Go with Gun Metal or Hyperblack that would be a lot better.

DynaSpeed
02-14-2003, 05:07 PM
I chose against white on the silver cuz I didn't think it would look right...

But now that I've seen it, I think it looks good.