PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Folks

TrippZ
02-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Im putting this here so you can see this first. I was wondering if you guys could maybe not meet up at 635 and McArthur, because yknow... im not allowed to go around there anymore. i was thinking if maybe you guys would want to meet up at my store instead? there's not a real cop problem and its pretty close to anywhere you want to eat (Within 1 mile there's a subway, burger king, mcdonalds, arby's, dominos, chinese food place, and all that stuff. those of you that want to drink coffee, there's a star bucks place only about 2 miles away).

It's a pretty big parking lot and no one will bother us. It's on Arapaho so it's easy to find. I'd also be happy to (try to at least) provide some food and maybe a couple of drinks (non alchoholic, duh). So what do oyu guys think?

The place is on the SOUTH WEST CORNER of CUSTER and ARAPAHO in richardson. Really easy to find. All you have to do is get onto 75, exit arapaho going WEST. You'll hit custer, and you'll see a store that says "J & J PHOTO AND VIDEO." It'll be in the same center as the TACO BELL/PIZZA HUT.

Cmon guys, new place! Time for a change! go ahead and tell me what you think

TO ALL MODS
I am cross posting this in the TExas and EP Discussion place. Please do not delete this. I really want to get the word out. I appreciate your understanding.

mental
02-15-2003, 02:17 PM
good idea really it is... but i say NO! its too dam far! i mean really! most of the guys that go to the 635 meet already live in heb and other surrounding areas and driving to dallas would just be well out of the question... for me that is... sorry man

TrippZ
02-15-2003, 02:29 PM
What the hell are oyu talking about, for alot of people itll be alot closer.

Also, alot of people would rather drive 10 more minutes and be in a comfortable place with no police then somewehre thats known to be a police haven.

It's not in dallas either, its in richardson, police are very lenient here.

!@#$%
02-15-2003, 06:56 PM
im all for richardson. i live in forney which is 12 miles east of mesquite, so for me going to 635 and mac i have a 100 mile rd trip drive. not very pleasing