Spoon Front Lower Tie
Spoon Rear Lower Tie
Spoon Oil Cap
Spoon Radiator Cap
Spoon Resevoir Covers
Spoon Magnetic Drain Bolts
JDM Type R Rear Sway
JDM Type R Shift Knob
JDM Front and Rear "H" 's (not installed)
JDM "Integra" Emblem (not installed)
JDM Brake Ducts (on order)
J's Racing Side Reinforcements (on order)
J's Racing Engine Damper (on order)
Hondata Intake Gasket
AEM SRI
Revo Short Shifter
Energy Suspension Sway Bushings
Eibach Pro Kit
35% Tint
Ingalls Front and Rear Camber

IceD out N CALI
02-16-2003, 05:20 PM
wow, nice ride

golferjn
02-16-2003, 06:18 PM
nice car

Suk02Si
02-16-2003, 07:22 PM
you should powdercoat your wheels black. I've seen two artic blues with black stockies and they're all purdy-like:D Car looks pretty great as is though;)

Jtaylor
02-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
you should powdercoat your wheels black. I've seen two artic blues with black stockies and they're all purdy-like:D Car looks pretty great as is though;)

Thanks for the comments everyone

Suk02Si - I either going to Order some Bronze Advan Model 5's or Volk TE37's in a few months ......as for now, ill be rolling on some Rota Battles (Model 5 Replicas). ;)

If anyone else is interested in volks or advans, drop me a PM or hit me up on AOL.

Jared

02TafWhtSi
02-16-2003, 08:59 PM
very nice car - keep up the awesome work. In my next life I'll be piloting a nice Type-S:) like yours.

Jtaylor
02-16-2003, 09:04 PM
02TafWhtSi - It just takes patience.....if you really want your car to stand out, just save up and get the real deal, opposed to getting replica stuff, which is by far alot cheaper....but lacks the quality.

Note: Im a 19 yr. College student, so money doesnt come quick ;)

ChapSchtick
02-16-2003, 10:33 PM
very nice car, but please don't take offense to this...
this is "ephatch.com", not "clubrsx.com", albeit a beautiful car, we all really would like to see what you have done to an EP, not a DC. Again, don't take this wrong because I like the car, alot, but I LOVE my EP and that is the way it is...

Peace

Jtaylor
02-16-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ChapSchtick
this is "ephatch.com", not "clubrsx.com", albeit a beautiful car, we all really would like to see what you have done to an EP, not a DC. Again, don't take this wrong because I like the car, alot, but I LOVE my EP and that is the way it is...

Peace

No offense taken

OziD
02-17-2003, 12:21 AM
but this is "Member Rides" and he is a member, and that is his ride? :confused:

Jtaylor
02-17-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by OziD
but this is "Member Rides" and he is a member, and that is his ride? :confused:

Good call..... I just figured there were people like me who liked seeing simalar cars... modded. Anywho, thanks for the comments, i look forward to seeing your cars on the board.

Jared

Suk02Si
02-17-2003, 03:00 AM
I like to see other cars post their pics, it's always good to have a little diversity.

StrangeShadow
02-17-2003, 03:12 PM
hey he's running a k20a2, I wanna see the pics and info. so I know what's good for a k2 when i get one. :D
besides I love your car, I had to really filp some coins when deciding between an si or rsx-s :)

Jtaylor
02-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Its a great car.... the Si wasent out though when i got mine :(.

SiNi$t3R
02-17-2003, 08:28 PM
your car rocks
:p

S2KplusSI
02-20-2003, 06:59 PM
Nice RSX, you should get the JDM headlights, they look sick. So do JDM headlights for the EP, but that's a different story.

Jtaylor
02-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by S2KplusSI
Nice RSX, you should get the JDM headlights, they look sick. So do JDM headlights for the EP, but that's a different story.

Well I just got my hands on the C-west side skirts, and the AEM pully's. Ya I really want the JDM lamps, but they are just under 600 bucks. They're comming, just not as soon as I anticipated ;)

StrangeShadow
02-20-2003, 10:40 PM
put some more pics up once you get te side skirts on and the JDM lamps too. I love JDM lights on your car. :)

Jtaylor
02-20-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow
put some more pics up once you get te side skirts on and the JDM lamps too. I love JDM lights on your car. :)

Thanks, Ill post some pics of mine and my friends hatch. The lamps wont be for a bit, partially because im a broke college student, but Im also working on building my motor.....TURBO TIME :) , anywho , here are some pics of my friends Turbo Hatch, and my car around campus .

J

Cary's B18 Turbo Hatch :)

Jtaylor
02-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Turbo and Tial Wastegate

Jtaylor
02-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Back that ass up

Jtaylor
02-20-2003, 10:51 PM
sorry, I didnt realize the photos were so large.... one last one ;)

StrangeShadow
02-20-2003, 11:07 PM
:p hey I can see you in the bumper takin the pics.

Jtaylor
02-21-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow
:p hey I can see you in the bumper takin the pics.

:D , there are some pics where that color looks like one bad ass mirror :)

Type X
02-22-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ChapSchtick

Peace

so if i sold my 2002 civic si and bought a truck i wouldn't be welcome on our site.?

i dont think so

ANY member is welcome on our site to post pics voice opinions etc etc

thats the beauty of a webboard, not everyone being Lemming with identical cars but people having DIFFERENT cars AND DIFFERENT VIEWS. . . .

= Mike

Jtaylor
02-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Type X

so if i sold my 2002 civic si and bought a truck i wouldn't be welcome on our site.?

i dont think so

ANY member is welcome on our site to post pics voice opinions etc etc

thats the beauty of a webboard, not everyone being Lemming with identical cars but people having DIFFERENT cars AND DIFFERENT VIEWS. . . .

= Mike

Im sure any of you would take my motor given the chance ;)

Type X
02-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Jtaylor

Im sure any of you would take my motor given the chance ;)

if it came with a Acura warranty yes

Jtaylor
02-23-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Type X

if it came with a Acura warranty yes

Shes still under warrenty here...... untill I install the Toda Stuff :)

bokhan
02-26-2003, 02:55 PM

Note: Im a 19 yr. College student, so money doesnt come quick ;)

i'm guessing someone here's a spoiled bitch~~

Jtaylor
02-26-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by bokhan

i'm guessing someone here's a spoiled bitch~~ Thats funny, I run an online parts store (www.importdevelopment.net) and work as an ORT @ a surgery center. I guess some people can get jealous, but since you brought this up, ill brag alittle more, im also on a 20k scholarship. ;)

Note: why edit your previous post ??? I have nothing to hide, and Ive worked hard for everything I have....and yes I bought my car.....and its payed for :P

bokhan
02-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Thats funny, I run an online parts store (www.importdevelopment.net) and work as an ORT @ a surgery center. I guess some people can get jealous, but since you brought this up, ill brag alittle more, im also on a 20k scholarship. ;)

Note: why edit your previous post ??? I have nothing to hide, and Ive worked hard for everything I have....and yes I bought my car.....and its payed for :P

i take it back - ^

you prolly understand why i assumed as much.

i edited it for a spelling error. not content.

Jtaylor
02-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bokhan

i take it back - ^

you prolly understand why i assumed as much.

i edited it for a spelling error. not content.

A simple , "what do you do for a living ,or for income? " would have worked just fine. No hard feelings though.

J

Tragedy
02-26-2003, 11:41 PM
You got a long way to the "JDM" title, but a nice car nevertheless.

THIS is JDM:p

http://www5.famille.ne.jp/~xsi/images/dc5-th.jpg

Jtaylor
02-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Tragedy
You got a long way to the "JDM" title, but a nice car nevertheless.

THIS is JDM:p

http://www5.famille.ne.jp/~xsi/images/dc5-th.jpg

true..... but ive got a pair of JDM side markers, JDM Headlights, and the JDM emblems sitting in my room right now ;) sooo , technically all im missing once these are installed, are some volks or advans and some brembo or spoon brakes. As for the interior, the type R center console is on the way :p

Tragedy
02-27-2003, 12:08 AM

true..... but ive got a pair of JDM side markers, JDM Headlights, and the JDM emblems sitting in my room right now ;) sooo , technically all im missing once these are installed, are some volks or advans and some brembo or spoon brakes. As for the interior, the type R center console is on the way :p

RHD the sucker!

Jtaylor
02-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Tragedy

RHD the sucker! LOL , that take a little too much cash hehe, but i am working on the odometer, seats, door panels, carpet ;). Just keep your eyes open, im comming out hard :p

2k2_nbp_egg
02-27-2003, 10:15 PM
Mmmm.....damn thats a clean lookin' ITR tragedy. I like your avatar too...tomare...damn i wanna go back to japan :(

JTaylor...i think ive actually seen your car around town, not too many blue type s's around town with a subtle kit hehe.

Jtaylor
02-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 2k2_nbp_egg
Mmmm.....damn thats a clean lookin' ITR tragedy. I like your avatar too...tomare...damn i wanna go back to japan :(

JTaylor...i think ive actually seen your car around town, not too many blue type s's around town with a subtle kit hehe.

Im over on the NW side, but i go out towards westhiemer on occasion.

J

bokhan
03-02-2003, 08:49 PM
what do you do for a living?

Jtaylor
03-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Im a fish @ Baylor. ...... Work as an ORT (operating room tech "surgeon assistant") back in Houston and @ Sun N Ski Sports. In Waco, I just sell RSX/S2000/Import parts @ importdevelopment.

Selling parts has its benifits on being able to get the "hard to find" stuff pretty cheap.