PDA

View Full Version : UKDM satin silver CTR kit importer

!@#$%
02-17-2003, 07:45 PM
just found out that hondawerx gets the ctr kit in satin silver (urethane) already painted. The only difference is that you have to buy the UK bumper cover. I would imagine the re-bar modification is still the same, but for those satin silver owners this could be a great find. maybe the hondawerx guy could set up a group buy and become a vendor or something.

He has done huge business over at 7thgencivic.com and I know this guy is reputable. BTW check out the k20a (itr) swap he is doing on a 7th gen coupe.

Only bad thing is that he doesnt have prices listed. :confused: oh well, we all know its $$$$$$$ anyway.

Satin silver ukdm ctr kit from honda (http://www.hondawerx.com/civicSiExt.htm)

hope this helps

ballsdeep
02-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Wheres this place located I'm interested in satin silver side skirts.

ballsdeep
02-18-2003, 06:22 PM
I see that this thread has a lot of views but no replys. Are you satin silver EP owners interested in the kit. I sent them a email and he said that hes interested in setting up a group buy on ephatch. Hes wondering if people are interested in the whole kit or just pieces.

sniperSI
02-18-2003, 06:42 PM
yes i'm interested!

side skirts w/o lips, can anyone photo chop this on the SI see what it looks like from the side?

X 2KS2K
02-18-2003, 07:13 PM
I'm interested, some idiot hit and run on my back bumper and left it scratched up. I'd at least take a back bumper if I could get one at a decent price. If the price is right, I could be up for the full kit.

SilverEP
02-19-2003, 12:36 AM
yes i am a Silver EP owner and I would be interested in the whole kit or pieces depending on price!!!! This is good news!!:D

hamlet9634
02-19-2003, 10:27 AM
if we get a good price on the side skirts, I'm DEFINATELY interested.

the front and rear, though, no way. Don't want to modify the bumper mounts to put on a kit that I don't like so much anyway. Perhaps when the buddy club kits come out I'll get the rear from them and some other front lip.. mix and match kits.. yummy

and yes.. silver EP hatcher here

NeuroSi
02-19-2003, 09:12 PM
Found the prices HERE (http://www.hondawerx.com/civicSiJDMUK.htm)

Although it's not clear which items some of the prices are for...

ballsdeep
02-20-2003, 01:20 PM
I emailed this guy a couple of days ago to ask him for the prices and to see if he was interested in doing a group buy. He got right back to me and said yes but havent heard from him again and he never gave me any prices. Looking at this it appears that the sideskirts are $700 which is way to much.

X 2KS2K
02-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Those prices seem pretty stiff. You could buy the pieces and get them painted for much less $$. Too bad, I was all excited :(

S2KplusSI
02-20-2003, 05:02 PM
It is rather expensive, but I would like it pre-painted. If I get the money, I'll get at least the side skirts and rear bumper.

hamlet9634
02-22-2003, 07:10 PM
$450 painted and shipped.. that's as high as I'll pay

675 is psycho

cpu519
02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
I was interested in a silver UKDM rear bumper. The site says the rear bumper costs $150 and is available in silver. I checked with them, it actually comes unpainted and international shipping is still extra. Not a good deal.

66elwood99
02-26-2003, 01:23 PM
I emailed them also asking about a groupbuy here.
I had ordered the sliver kit from showstoppers, but Chuck called me and told me the silvers were two different shades, so I had to cancel :'(

Hondawerx
02-26-2003, 04:36 PM
hey guys.. the type R body stuff from UK is pricey i know. but i am no way rapin guys on the pricing.my markup is pretty minimal/ i am waiting for some complete kit shipping quotes form UK to be able to quote a shippign price to some of you. i JUST started ofering these items, so please bare with me a lil id you can. Thanks much!

Gregory

waldo
03-01-2003, 10:20 PM
hey guys in im in the air force im going to england for my duty station ill be on the website on and off im sure if you imed me when im in england i could hook you up on stuff in the uk. myself i plan on buyin a ctr or a accord type r. or who knows if i save up ill get a wrx sti!!!! well anywho just drop me a line at aim: TrancXperience email: waldo86@tampabay.rr.com

Hondawerx
03-01-2003, 11:04 PM
the reason some of the stuff for type R is higher there is the cost to honda dealers them self isnt as low as it is in US. its a more competative market, and deals with lower volumes of cars. so i doubt any visitors that send stuff over will be doing it for cheaper, casue they wont even have any wholesale discount.