PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!

SpeedRacer
07-28-2002, 09:40 AM
i installed my titanium veilside muffler with custom mandrel bent piping from the cat back and my AEM CAI on the same day. My car sounds SO good. I have never heard a honda that sounds like mine it is so damn deep it pops your ears. I havnt got in a race yet but it feals much more peppy my friend that owns a type-s drove my car and said he thinks my car is faster and that maybe something is wrong with his car. he has CAI and tanabe exhaust cat back whatever i dont really car if i am faster than him or not my car is the shit i will get pics as soon as i can.

stingyboy
07-28-2002, 10:44 AM
Cool!

EL-DOG
07-28-2002, 11:35 AM
Just curious .. How much did the shop charge for the pipe and to bend it...?

miamijdm
07-28-2002, 11:37 AM
cool brother... i've got to see some pics... and that exhaust is supposed to give the most power and be the lightest one around.. keep us posted.. good choice..

02SilverSiHB
07-28-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
i installed my titanium veilside muffler with custom mandrel bent piping from the cat back ..... friend that owns a type-s drove my car and said he thinks my car is faster and that maybe something is wrong with his car. ...

Congrats on the purchase. Show pics when you get a chance. As for the car being faster than a type s just from the cat-back and cai, I don't think so ;) but it would be nice.

SmoothOperator
07-28-2002, 01:00 PM
I'm so jealous! I can't wait till I get an intake/exhaust put on. Congrats man!

SpeedRacer
07-28-2002, 01:14 PM
390 for the muffler and 120 for the piping installed not a bad deal i wanted my muffler to be at a ngle and it was really hard for them to get the piping right but finally they got it and it looks sweet. as soon as i get a chance i will take some pictures