PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

Cali_JDM_Girlie
02-18-2003, 01:36 PM
People constantly fuck with my car.....key it, spit on it, steel my antenna....etc...the normal stuff that jealous high schoolers pull...what is the best way to prevent this shit from continually happening....the best alarm for the EP?

labelhunter
02-18-2003, 02:53 PM
I would get some sort of shock sensor. i have the one from lo jack it works great and you can fine tune the sensability. cost me like 600 for everything i think

BlackFL2k2Si
02-19-2003, 02:36 PM
Well that shit is just really fucked up...I always take off my antenna when I leave my car somewhere, just in case some b*tch decides to jack it for their Golf or what-not. But I have heard of alarms that have proximity sensors and what not, but I do not know how much they are going to cost. I would think that they would cost a bunch of $$$, but it all depends on how much you value your car. Try to find out who is fucking with your shit, and fuck with theirs back...although I doubt many member of this board would agree with me on this one :D

03hatch
02-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by SilverFL2k2Si
Well that shit is just really fucked up...I always take off my antenna when I leave my car somewhere, just in case some b*tch decides to jack it for their Golf or what-not. But I have heard of alarms that have proximity sensors and what not, but I do not know how much they are going to cost. I would think that they would cost a bunch of $$$, but it all depends on how much you value your car. Try to find out who is fucking with your shit, and fuck with theirs back...although I doubt many member of this board would agree with me on this one :D

i agree with you on this..i know who jacked my from SI emblem..he drives a orange s14 (95 240sx) so once i see that foo again its over. i have this feeling that my antenna will get jack someday too so im try to superglue it hehe

02sicivic
02-20-2003, 05:32 PM
A good alarm would be an audiovox aps510. Are you going to install it your self?

Nosjunke
02-21-2003, 09:40 PM
Any alarm with a paging system, that way when someone sets it off, you run out of class with your bat in hand and start swinging. Alpine makes 'em and so does Viper.

JruSi02
03-02-2003, 01:49 AM
retaliating is fun and at times feels really good, as well it'll make that person know how you feel and also know your on to them, but it can do one of two things... make them stop, or make things worse. my friend has a top of the line track 350z with all options and everything, paid like 38g's for it, people were messin with it so he hid a little camera where he parks it and found out who it was, took it to the cops and they had to pay 3x the damage just for the hassle they were causin

Si4U2NV
03-03-2003, 10:38 PM
i know this is gonna sound kinda immature and arrogant but when i read your post (the original one by Cali_JDM_Girlie...) it got me REALLY fuckin heated... if i were you i would carry a knife around and stake out... anyone triez any of that cheap and u cut em:mad: thatz such dirty shit..when i was reading your post i was goin insane! continuous KEYING and SPIT on your car!?? thatz shit! i wouldnt just stand idly by if i were you (or lived near you and knew you)...

oh, and also....i REALLY resent you saying

the normal stuff that jealous high schoolers pull
cuz i am a "high schooler" and i think thatz not ryte that u blame it on high schoolers (dont get me wrong i know therez a lot of EDIT: CONTENT BAD >-WITH-OTHER-PEOPLES-CARS Highschoolers out there...but u didnt have to say it like THAT...:p ;)

i suggest u get a proximity sensor and a gun and or knife.

:D :D :D

-Mike

PS-Sorry for the longgggggg post...

Edited : by PaX

Jpax
03-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Si4U2NV
i know this is gonna sound kinda immature and arrogant but when i read your post (the original one by Cali_JDM_Girlie...) it got me REALLY fuckin heated... if i were you i would carry a knife around and stake out... anyone triez any of that cheap and u cut em:mad: thatz such dirty shit..when i was reading your post i was goin insane! continuous KEYING and SPIT on your car!?? thatz shit! i wouldnt just stand idly by if i were you (or lived near you and knew you)...

oh, and also....i REALLY resent you saying

cuz i am a "high schooler" and i think thatz not ryte that u blame it on high schoolers (dont get me wrong i know therez a lot of -WITH-OTHER-PEOPLES-CARS Highschoolers out there...but u didnt have to say it like THAT...:p ;)

i suggest u get a proximity sensor and a gun and or knife.

:D :D :D

-Mike

PS-Sorry for the longgggggg post...

Ok lets keep it clean people..... Please not to much cursing.

BlackFL2k2Si
03-04-2003, 11:25 AM
Well Mike, now I know not to mess with your car at all :D

Si4U2NV
03-04-2003, 04:45 PM
sorry bout the cursing pax...but SEE...

Well Mike, now I know not to mess with your car at all :D

IT WORKS! hehehe

hope i didnt offend anyone...sorry but i was reallly mad when i read about Cali_JDM_Girlie'z problem...

-Mike