PDA

View Full Version : 02-03 Injen Short ram C.A.R.B exempt?

CIVICBOOST
02-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Just like the subject says folks, I need to know if the Injen SR is C.A.R.B approved or is still pending I'm guessing its still pending because I got my intake today and theres not a sticker like the AEM. Any info regarding this people? let me know

Suk02Si
02-18-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm not sure about the SRI, but the CAI now has a carb eo #. SpeedRacer got one a couple weeks ago and it has the sticker on it. I got mine 4 months ago and it didn't have one. Now I just need to get a hold of Injen so I can get a carb sticker:D

CIVICBOOST
02-24-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
I'm not sure about the SRI, but the CAI now has a carb eo #. SpeedRacer got one a couple weeks ago and it has the sticker on it. I got mine 4 months ago and it didn't have one. Now I just need to get a hold of Injen so I can get a carb sticker:D

I got ahold of Injen about my Short Ram, they told me that when they initially released the intakes for the K20 motors they had certification for about 6 months after the release but then another intake manufacturer applied for a CARB# and failed and caused all of the intake manufacturers that already had the number to reapply so if anyone has a Injen short ram/DC short ram/K&N intake and it came with a number it is invalid according the the rep. from Injen. When the new CARB# is available you must fax your receipt for the intake to there fax line to have it mailed to your house.

myeverlovinsir
02-24-2003, 07:00 PM
Last I heard the carb exempt was due in May 2003. or later.:(