PDA

View Full Version : SiCivic2k2 - Houston, Tx (Lots O' Pictures)

SiCivic2k2
02-20-2003, 04:58 PM
http://groups.msn.com/CoolSi/mysi.msnw?Page=1

This page has pictures of me and my friends Si. Mine is the silver one of course. Their are 4 pages of pictures. Let me know what you think.

2k2civicSi
02-20-2003, 05:17 PM
looks good man. what kind of springs do you have again?

02SilverSiHB
02-20-2003, 06:02 PM
I hate this...I clicked on the link and this is what I get:
As a reminder, General Order #1 restricts many Internet sites due to host-nation relations; therefore, material that exposes any area below the neck, above the knees, and inside the shoulders, as may be seen in celebrity, lingerie, model, or swimsuit images, is prohibited. This site may be blocked for reasons other than General Order #1, such as AFI 33-129.
Any attempts to circumvent the proxy system (including anonymous or redirection web sites) will be reported to the Communications and Information Systems Officer.
All unauthorized usage is logged by userID, workstation name, and IP address and reported in accordance with local, AOR, and Air Force-level directives.
If a site is blocked that the user requires access to in performing official duties, the WM must submit an AF Form 3215 to the NCC to have the site unblocked.
Computers are available at the Learning Resource Center, offering a wider range of websites, for personal, educational, or morale purposes.

So, anyway you can post them up here? I'm in the desert.....gov. computers sometimes hate that site for some reason...one other site they don't like is www.clubsi.com....they won't let me go there either :p

SiCivic2k2
02-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
looks good man. what kind of springs do you have again?

Thanks, Progress

SiCivic2k2
02-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
I hate this...I clicked on the link and this is what I get:
As a reminder, General Order #1 restricts many Internet sites due to host-nation relations; therefore, material that exposes any area below the neck, above the knees, and inside the shoulders, as may be seen in celebrity, lingerie, model, or swimsuit images, is prohibited. This site may be blocked for reasons other than General Order #1, such as AFI 33-129.
Any attempts to circumvent the proxy system (including anonymous or redirection web sites) will be reported to the Communications and Information Systems Officer.
All unauthorized usage is logged by userID, workstation name, and IP address and reported in accordance with local, AOR, and Air Force-level directives.
If a site is blocked that the user requires access to in performing official duties, the WM must submit an AF Form 3215 to the NCC to have the site unblocked.
Computers are available at the Learning Resource Center, offering a wider range of websites, for personal, educational, or morale purposes.

So, anyway you can post them up here? I'm in the desert.....gov. computers sometimes hate that site for some reason...one other site they don't like is www.clubsi.com....they won't let me go there either :p

I tried posting the pics originally, but they all showed up as X's. Maybe a moderator or someone can post them. I have lots though :D

IceD out N CALI
02-20-2003, 06:19 PM
nice rides, just curious on your friends EM si, how much is it lowered and what springs?thanks

S2KplusSI
02-20-2003, 06:47 PM
I like the drop you have on it. Looks good.

Suk02Si
02-20-2003, 07:28 PM
both cars look great

SiCivic2k2
02-20-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
nice rides, just curious on your friends EM si, how much is it lowered and what springs?thanks

Sprint springs. I'm not positive, but It's close to a 3" drop. his camber is off in the back. Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. I'm supprised no one has sad anything about my ClubSi.com eyebrow. :D

golferjn
02-20-2003, 08:32 PM
nice pics. both cars are cool

Sivicboi
04-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Nice rides! How did you make your side markers silver? It looks sweet like that. Can you tell me how you did it cuz I wanna do it. thanks