PDA

View Full Version : Don't die for your car.

fASTBACK
02-20-2003, 06:27 PM
Im from Houston and Its always hard to see and hear these things. I live about 30 minutes front the movie theater where it happened. To most people thier cars are not just a car. They are enthusiest and love their passion. They shouldn't have to die for their passion but this is reality. Theres stupid ass Asian thugs running around thinking that they are the shit and stuff trying to be a big shot.(Don't flame me for the Asian comment b/c Im asian also and I see what the most of the Asian youth are trying to do these days.) How could you chase a person down and kill them like that. People who do these things are not human. These stupid Asian gangbangers trying to be badass needs to rot and DIE! I feel sorry for the guys who die for their passion and the families that have to go through this.

Here is what happened:

Two kids were shot and killed trying to protect their Civic in Houston Texas...this is truly sad and makes me sick to my stomach.

This was all caught on video.

Here is a summary, as the conversation by one of the viewers of the video is hard to follow.

A group of 4 people, 2 in 2 seperate cars arrive at an AMC theater.

They leave one car, the civic in question, at the parking lot.

They come back at 5a.m. to find two Asian Thugs who were part of the CBC attempting to steal their car.

Two guys, Shaun and Mike, pull the thugs out of the car and give them a firm ass-kicking.

The two thugs leave the area and drive their car behind a Benigans to pull out two guns.

The thugs come back to the scene and shoot Shaun in the chest.

Mike runs to his car and fumbles with the keys, cannot get into the car, and turns to shield his body. He is shot 2 times in the back and 2 in the neck.

Their other two friends ran at the sound of the first gunshot.

Shaun has ran around the side of the building trying to get away.

One of the the thugs, 16 years old, jumps in his car and chases after Shaun. He shoots at him 4 times and misses and attempts to run him over with his car and misses as well.

The other thug, 18 years old, ran around the building to flank Shaun. Shaun tries to run, but the 18 year old shoots him in the back.

Shaun is dragging, and tries to climb over some kind of median or something in the road, I'm not sure what.

The 18 year old thug walks up to him, spits on him, and then blows his brains out all over the pavement.

The two friends return shortly to find Mike dying in his car and Shauns blood sprayed all over a wall.

The two suspects are in Custody and I hope they die a slow, horrible, and painful death.

Shaun was 20. Mike was 23. Life had only started for these two guys, and was taken from them all over a CAR.

Original link can be found here:
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2339&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Suk02Si
02-20-2003, 07:04 PM
holy shit that's fucked up. They deserve to die slowly.

IceD out N CALI
02-20-2003, 07:07 PM
what a shame

Brettnyt
02-20-2003, 07:11 PM
What a fucken sick group... They best burn in hell after dying the slowest death ever. Heart out to the victims and victims families, and my bare fat ass goes out to the suspects...

BlackFL2k2Si
02-20-2003, 07:19 PM
What the hell is wrong with people these days?! People fighting with each other and dying over the stupidest things when we have much more important things to worry about. Those fucks need to be given the slowest fucking torture ever...fucking draw and quarter those sons of bitches!:mad: :mad: :mad:

JDM Whore
02-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Yeah it was a really terrible story...like i said in another forum, they deserve to swallow the cum of 1000 men. I know this is off topic and kinda bad, but can u PLEASE stop saying "Asian thugs", and "Asian this" "Asian that." They are people too, yes they did kill someone, and deserve the death penalty, but don't bring race into it. They are just scum regardless of skin color. I've read in a few other forums, that people hate cambodians now (who were the shooters). And we don't need a bunch of crazy white guys running around tryiing to kill cambodians cuz of this. Just my opinion.

02TafWhtSi
02-20-2003, 08:19 PM
I hate to be apart of the youth of today's culture :(

golferjn
02-20-2003, 08:26 PM
that really sucks. messed up story

03hatch
02-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by fASTBACK
Im from Houston and Its always hard to see and hear these things. I live about 30 minutes front he movie theater where it happened. To most people thier cars are not just a car. They are enthusiest and love their passion. They shouldn't have to die for their passion but this is reality. Theres stupid ass Asian thugs running around thinking that they are the shit and stuff trying to be a big shot.(Don't flame me for the Asian comment b/c Im asian also and I see what the most of the Asian youth are trying to do these days.) How could you chase a person down and kill them like that. People who do these things are not human. These stupid Asian gangbangers trying to be badass needs to rot and DIE! I feel sorry for the guys who die for their passion and the families that have to go through this.

Here is what happened:

Two kids were shot and killed trying to protect their Civic in Houston Texas...this is truly sad and makes me sick to my stomach.

This was all caught on video.

Here is a summary, as the conversation by one of the viewers of the video is hard to follow.

A group of 4 people, 2 in 2 seperate cars arrive at an AMC theater.

They leave one car, the civic in question, at the parking lot.

They come back at 5a.m. to find two Asian Thugs who were part of the CBC attempting to steal their car.

Two guys, Shaun and Mike, pull the thugs out of the car and give them a firm ass-kicking.

The two thugs leave the area and drive their car behind a Benigans to pull out two guns.

The thugs come back to the scene and shoot Shaun in the chest.

Mike runs to his car and fumbles with the keys, cannot get into the car, and turns to shield his body. He is shot 2 times in the back and 2 in the neck.

Their other two friends ran at the sound of the first gunshot.

Shaun has ran around the side of the building trying to get away.

One of the the thugs, 16 years old, jumps in his car and chases after Shaun. He shoots at him 4 times and misses and attempts to run him over with his car and misses as well.

The other thug, 18 years old, ran around the building to flank Shaun. Shaun tries to run, but the 18 year old shoots him in the back.

Shaun is dragging, and tries to climb over some kind of median or something in the road, I'm not sure what.

The 18 year old thug walks up to him, spits on him, and then blows his brains out all over the pavement.

The two friends return shortly to find Mike dying in his car and Shauns blood sprayed all over a wall.

The two suspects are in Custody and I hope they die a slow, horrible, and painful death.

Shaun was 20. Mike was 23. Life had only started for these two guys, and was taken from them all over a CAR.

Original link can be found here:
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2339&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

this sucks....why use a gun..thats some fucked up shit to do. was shaun and mike asian too? :'(

william
02-20-2003, 08:41 PM
They should both go to jail for the rest of their lives (subjected to daily man rape) and never get out..........ever. The thing that scares me is that if i seen my car getting jacked i'd probably beat the shit out of the guy doing it too. That shit is scary, i hope i never run into people that would do something as horrible as shoot another person for something dumb like a car.

Whiteboy
02-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Holy sh*t man, thats like 10 minutes from my house. I'm at AMC all the time. Scary shit that something like that would happen here. I think those two should die just for trying to steal someone else's stuff, let alone murder two people! And the fact that one was only 16...Hope both of them die. R.I.P Shaun and Mike.

fASTBACK
02-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by JDM Whore
Yeah it was a really terrible story...like i said in another forum, they deserve to swallow the cum of 1000 men. I know this is off topic and kinda bad, but can u PLEASE stop saying "Asian thugs", and "Asian this" "Asian that." They are people too, yes they did kill someone, and deserve the death penalty, but don't bring race into it. They are just scum regardless of skin color. I've read in a few other forums, that people hate cambodians now (who were the shooters). And we don't need a bunch of crazy white guys running around tryiing to kill cambodians cuz of this. Just my opinion.

I myself am Vietnamese. I did not mean to bring in nationality as an issue as to why this senseless crime was committed. I am not predjudice to any race of any kind. The reason as to why I described those lowlifes like that was because they represent themsleves as the CBC. They are in some kind of Asian gang called the "Cold Blooded Cambodian" I believe. I know how guys like this are becuase I grew up around them and went to school with them. Always trying to act hard and tough. Always trying to prove something. These scumbags committed a cruel crime and should be punished to the fullest extent as any other race would be if they committed this crime. I am not trying to downgrade any nationality or create animosity towards Combodians.

03hatch
I do not know what the victims nationality was.

fASTBACK
02-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Shuan and Mike had their whole lives ahead of them. They were just doing what you and I would probably do if it was our car. Shaun I believe was 23 and Mike was 20. The damn lowlifes were 16 and 18.

Whiteboy
02-20-2003, 09:07 PM
They are just scum regardless of skin color. I've read in a few other forums, that people hate cambodians now (who were the shooters). And we don't need a bunch of crazy white guys running around tryiing to kill cambodians cuz of this. Just my opinion.

What made you say "crazy white guys" right there?

A4Guy
02-20-2003, 10:56 PM
kids these days, they do anything for cars. its really sickening when hearing about things like that. i've read about a someone's dad getting shot and killed over a kia. wtf. but who would have known they'd come back with guns. but it really sucks, and its sickening.

Brettnyt
02-20-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by JDM Whore
they deserve to swallow the cum of 1000 men.

Now now.... Lets not get TOO out of hand. What they did was horrible, but 1000 men's cum?

Brettnyt
02-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Whiteboy
[B]They are just scum regardless of skin color. I've read in a few other forums, that people hate cambodians now (who were the shooters). And we don't need a bunch of crazy white guys running around tryiing to kill cambodians cuz of this. Just my opinion.

Wow, nice catch my friend....

Makross
02-20-2003, 11:18 PM
sad a horrible story:(

JDM Whore
02-20-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Whiteboy
They are just scum regardless of skin color. I've read in a few other forums, that people hate cambodians now (who were the shooters). And we don't need a bunch of crazy white guys running around tryiing to kill cambodians cuz of this. Just my opinion.

Yeah i know that sounded wrong of me, but it IS texas (NO offense to my white friends, or texans). I've been there, and i know im just making assumptions, but there are generally someone crazy people that would escalate this into something about race.

LordKoo
02-21-2003, 12:46 AM
C'mon guys! We have passion for our cars, and racial, background, whatsoever should not be the barriers for our passion. United we stand!!!

I share my pain for those poor fellows....

No! These murders should have a taste of losing someone they loved.... Then can they withstand that pain!!!

mr_tim
02-21-2003, 05:59 AM
fuck man! we live and breathe cars and are bound to instinctivly protect them, but to kill them with no warning for them to back down and give their civic up!
makes me sick, man. no respect.

Jontis
02-21-2003, 06:12 AM
That is some scary sh*t...

It isn't as bad here in sweden YET.
It's just a matter of time before something like
that happens here to.

AkronSi
02-21-2003, 06:28 AM
That's terrible! It makes me sick everytime I hear of something like this. Life is to short as it is without a bunch of crazies running around.

cbecker333
02-21-2003, 07:18 AM
I'm of the opinion that everything happens for a reason....but this really stretches that theory. Its unfortunate that society taught those punks that a civic was worth more than frying or life in prison. It all comes down to money, caring too much about it...and caring too much about our stuff.

They should fry the 16 year old's parents too. If your 16 year old is running with gangs he probably didn't get any love, and thats because his parents fucked up.

fASTBACK
02-21-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by cbecker333
I'm of the opinion that everything happens for a reason....but this really stretches that theory. Its unfortunate that society taught those punks that a civic was worth more than frying or life in prison. It all comes down to money, caring too much about it...and caring too much about our stuff.

They should fry the 16 year old's parents too. If your 16 year old is running with gangs he probably didn't get any love, and thats because his parents fucked up.

Very true... IMO, I believe society makes us who we are but it is up to that person to determine if they want to follow society. Also, everyone has a choice as to what they want to do and these scumbags chose the wrong path. They willl fry for it now and later.

taikahn
02-21-2003, 10:07 AM
horrible. absolutely disgusting.

If I had any friends in the texas prison these fuckers are going to -- oh man, id have their shit killed.

Fucking losers.

Makes me respect my life, my self, my job, my friends.... this is so fucking sad.

BlackFL2k2Si
02-21-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm just glad that its in Texas...they don't take murders like this very lightly at all...those motherfuckers will burn in hell...

HokieSi
02-21-2003, 11:01 AM
If you wanna pull the trigger, go into the military. We could use bulletshields like you on the front line. :D

@doval
02-21-2003, 03:00 PM
I never see something like that....those yahoos must pay for this...and i think they are Satan cock kisser

TrippZ
02-21-2003, 04:01 PM
wow man thats horrible....

i felt shivers when i read it.. :(

TrippZ
02-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt

Now now.... Lets not get TOO out of hand. What they did was horrible, but 1000 men's cum?

uhhh why would you feel sympathy for people that kill over something so stupid?

and, just so oyu know, i doubt that 1000 men's cum is much more then a couple of gallons.

pocketrocket
02-21-2003, 05:23 PM
Too bad they weren't carrying. Texas does have a concealed carry permit law. So people have a way to protect themselves from scum like that.

Glad they caught them though, it would be scarier if they were still out there.

I hope the justice system shows them as much mercy as they showed the two that were murdered.

-PR

SiNi$t3R
02-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Too bad they weren't carrying. Texas does have a concealed carry permit law. So people have a way to protect themselves from scum like that.

Concealed carry permit law? Im in Ca. and we definetly dont have those. But its also nice to know that i have an HK USP 9 in the secret cup holder and a clip just above my head in the moon roof.
I kinda like it because the two tone Black and Grey matches good with our interior.

pocketrocket
02-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Actually, you do have a concealed carry law in CA, it's just not a "shall issue" permit law. Meaning you either have to know someone to get one, or have a pressing need to get one. There are 46 states that have one form or another of a concealed carry law. Ohio, is one of the 4 that do not.

-PR

slowcivic4now
02-22-2003, 12:35 AM
That is one of the most f*cked up cases I have ever heard. The way FastBack told the story was so graphic I could just picture it in my mind. It's just sad when you realize the reason why they died though, it's just a car but nowadays you can't really do shit to anyone because you don't know what they carry on them. I had a set of rims stolen from me last summer. Of course, I felt pissed and a lot of people were telling me to smoke the bitch that took my rims, but me jeopardize my life for $400 dollar rims? "Get the fuck outta here". I come across threads that had victims ranting about how they got their shit stolen and how they'd wish they could give the thieves a royal beating but I mean, it's just not worth it. Just get your insurance money and let the Divine authority deal with the lazy sons of bitches. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims' families and friends.

fASTBACK
02-22-2003, 11:46 AM
The amazing thing was that this whole senseless crime was caught on tape. Video camreas in the parking lots caught every single detail. It's a shame that the victims had to die because they were just protecting what was theirs. Just like what you and I would have done if we saw some BITCH trying to jack our Eps. It's crazy now and days. You never know.

slowcivic4now
02-22-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by fASTBACK
The amazing thing was that this whole senseless crime was caught on tape. Video camreas in the parking lots caught every single detail. It's a shame that the victims had to die because they were just protecting what was theirs. Just like what you and I would have done if we saw some BITCH trying to jack our Eps. It's crazy now and days. You never know.

what's the situation of the case right now? Did they catch those fuckers?

cbecker333
02-22-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by SiNi$t3R

Concealed carry permit law? Im in Ca. and we definetly dont have those. But its also nice to know that i have an HK USP 9 in the secret cup holder and a clip just above my head in the moon roof.
I kinda like it because the two tone Black and Grey matches good with our interior.

Is that a joke, or are you just a dick? The picture makes me think maybe both....you're cool though. Have fun with that gun. You're hardcore!

its raining
02-22-2003, 12:59 PM
dont know if this is a repost, i'm too lazy to read all the other post. heres a link to the news article http://www.click2houston.com/hou/news/stories/news-195294120030203-110256.html

SiNi$t3R
02-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Origanaly posted by cbecker333 Is that a joke, or are you just a dick? The picture makes me think maybe both....you're cool though. Have fun with that gun. You're hardcore!

Its not a joke. What makes u think im being a dick? Sometimes there are places that i go to with situations that could get well.... hairy. Or sometimes its just plain fucked. I would like to say that im not a violent person. I'd rather be ur friend rather than ur enemy. But sometimes u need to protect yourself. And about the conceal carry law yeah i forgot that Ca. does have one. Cuz i was thinking about testing to be a bounty hunter. So i could get the carry conceal permit.l I do feel bad for those guys that got killed just bcuz they were trying to defend what theirs. My condolences to the both .

BlackFL2k2Si
02-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Amen SiNi$t3R, amen!

cbecker333
02-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Here in the midwest...I guess we don't have as many places where you need a gun...and certainly not in the suburbs. So, I guess I can't speak for where you live....if you need a gun to feel safe somewhere, thats probably somewhere I wouldn't go. I'm a passivist...

pocketrocket
02-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Crimes don't happen in the burbs? People aren't murdered, raped, mugged, assaulted, etc. in your town? There aren't places like Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Youngstown, etc. in the Midwest? Bad things happen to good people everywhere, and personally, if I had the option to be prepared to defend my life, I would, whether it be in the suburbs or the projects. I'm not sure where in Houston this happened, but it doesn't sound like inner city.

-PR

cbecker333
02-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Bad things happen everywhere, yes. In these western suburbs of Chicago (Geneva, St. Charles), however, there is a lot less concern for random acts of violence, because they simply happen less. That aside, if somebody has a weapon and wants to kill me, having a gun under my seat or whatever really doesn't change the fact that there's somebody with the means and the will to take my life.

One more point to make:
Concealed weapons seem to put their owners at risk of not backing down when there's still time to de-escalate a situation. If someone threatens me, and I know I can back up my counter-threat, I may be more likely to not walk away. The two victims in houston beat and humiliated the thugs (and I probably would have done exactly the same) - but what if they had just told the thugs to get the hell out of there? Then, I believe, there would be two more people alive today. Had the killers not been humiliated by the victims' initial retaliation, I think there is a good chance everybody would have walked away.

And PLEASE, for f**k's sake, do not take the above to mean that I blame the victims for their deaths. I would have reacted in the same way, especially given the ages of the killers.

toe knee
02-23-2003, 07:49 PM
cbecker333

What you said about the concealed weapon giving the person more of a chance of not backing down is very true. If those kids didn't have a gun then the victims wouldn't have to die. Yes, they were humiliated but that was what they deserved. I would have done the same thing to them if they were jacking my Ep.

pocketrocket
02-23-2003, 09:30 PM
You have to realize, that if there is a less lethal option to use other than killing a said attacker, it would be wise to do so. The amount of money it would cost, the emotional trauma, the time it would take out of your life, THE MONEY IT WOULD COST, etc. will keep most people from using deadly force if another option, ie: backing down, is available.
I'm saying, if the victims in this case had another option, they might, or might not be alive. But at least they would've had another option.

-PR

Jpax
02-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by pocketrocket
You have to realize, that if there is a less lethal option to use other than killing a said attacker

-PR

To somepeople it's anthor day in there life...

To take someone life and walk away from it

when they have no control of what other people do. it is someones god given right to attack them back in self defence... ...I can say I will not hesitate to Fire my weapon if something is going to harm me , my family or my friends....I will not have remorse because i chose to take that action......I chose...... :rolleyes: