PDA

View Full Version : Decals are ready to mail!

DownTheHatch
06-17-2002, 01:51 PM
Any of you ones interested in the decals, you can now order, just click at the link at the top of the page.

SBC31
06-17-2002, 01:54 PM
They look good, but the font is not in italic like the one here, correct?

Do you have a pic of the whole car with the decal on it to see how it looks, thanks in advance.

DownTheHatch
06-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Good eye I just noticed that myself, other than that the decals look great and adhese very well, I'm satisfied them them.

Heres the shot you wanted. My camera has terrbile resolution from far away.

CleanBlackSi02
06-17-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by DownTheHatch
Good eye I just noticed that myself, other than that the decals look great and adhese very well, I'm satisfied them them.

Heres the shot you wanted. My camera has terrbile resolution from far away.

It keeps giving me this message when I try to submit the form:

Error: Bad or Missing Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients or @allow_mail_to. More information on filling in recipient/allow_mail_to form fields and variables can be found in the README file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The recipient was: [ decals@ephatch.com ]

Ideas? I'd definitely like to order mine today...
;)

SBC31
06-17-2002, 02:27 PM
DownTheHatch,

Looks like the form doesn't work, let me know what your PayPal account is and I will forward you the ca$h.

Note: Since I'm in Canada, can you write "GIFT" on the package so I don't get dinged with customs charges.

Thanks in advance.

DownTheHatch
06-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Okay guys, LOL I feel stupid but I'm new to FormMail, I had to go into the configuration and allow email to decals@ephatch.com

Its all taken care of though, so use the form!

archer2332
06-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Stickers turned out great

2k2civicSi
06-18-2002, 10:02 AM
are you gona make bigger decals for the front or back window???

HondaMan
06-18-2002, 11:12 AM
Will they come in gray/silver like the color of the i-VTEC decals on the side of our cars?

HondaMan
06-18-2002, 11:29 AM
Will they come in gray/silver like the color of the i-VTEC decals on the side of our cars?

DownTheHatch
06-18-2002, 01:10 PM
I guess they could, maybe the next batch I make I'll change it up I don't know. White pretty much goes with anything so I got that :)

HondaMan
06-18-2002, 02:22 PM
That's cool...I think I'm going to order the white ones.

SiCivic2k2
06-18-2002, 08:38 PM
I second the idea of silver ones. I have a silver Si and I kept my i-Vtech decal on my car and a silver ephatch.com would go better than a white one.

rocket_civic
06-18-2002, 10:02 PM
JUST ORDER THE DAMN STICKERS!!!!
LOL

Send me some. i cant get paypal to work and i dont know what a money order is cause i'm from Milwaukee and we drink a lot.

SBC31
06-19-2002, 06:28 AM
rocket_civic

No way you could out drink a fellow Canadian...lol! Up here all we care about are Hockey, Beer, and Women. Not too mention our beer is much stronger...lol!

Pradamuimui
06-19-2002, 11:46 AM
You want me to pay for decals??? Never have never will, Im not paying money to advertise ur site!!! :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay then, NO DECALS FOR YOU.......ONE YEAR!

signed: Decal Natzi
-----------------------------------------------------------------

SilverArrow
06-19-2002, 02:36 PM
I also agree with making silver decals. I would really appericate it to be the same color as my car. I'm going for a slight ghosting effect with my car and my other buddys cars. If you do make silver decals I would get some.:)

HondaMan
06-19-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm with SilverArrow...gray/silver would be nice. Thanks!

SER Speedalot
06-19-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
rocket_civic

No way you could out drink a fellow Canadian...lol! Up here all we care about are Hockey, Beer, and Women. Not too mention our beer is much stronger...lol!

hell yes.......canadien beer is like moonshine. gotta love it. you down with rickards red. hope i spelled that right. i was up there for a few weeks, and had my share of the red. yumtastic.