PDA

View Full Version : Went to Diablo Moter Sports

NetDragon
07-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Hey me and smapzy drove out to Livermore for the little event they had out there. Got to meet some really cool people including Grooveline. Nice guy. Anyway I managed to get someone to take a picture for me. Has some really amazing cars there, some real racers, some daly drivers, some show cars. Was a nice mix.

Attached is smapzy's Si on the left and mine on the right.

SpeedRacer
07-28-2002, 06:10 PM
cool i wish i could have been thare so did you take pictures of the other cars too or just your 2 cars?

stingyboy
07-28-2002, 06:13 PM
chris (from there) is the guy that did the install on my pro-kits and konis...did he tell you he'd done that?

smapzy
07-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Net, where is the rest of the pictures? lol I wanna see the girls man! The girls!

SiVTEC
07-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Nice pics, but where are the rest of the cars:confused: :p :D

NetDragon
07-29-2002, 08:26 AM
Hey I did not have a digital camera. I had my iPaq with me and it has a compact flash card in it. I asked him if he would take a picture of smapzy's and my car and then lemmie borrow the CF card and download the pic to my PDA. The problem is his camera is like HUGE Mega Pixle (3.2) or something HUGE, So while he was not looking I snagged a few other images without his permission. I would feel bad if I posted someone elses photos without permission. Smapzy I can e-mail you all 3 images at full res. But it will be a big e-mail.

NetDragon - "Even manages to geek out with his PDA at car meets!"

Seriously though. It was a lot of fun. Yeah I got to meet this guy there. Asian guy, I think his name was Chris. He had a 2000 Civic Si soooooooo tricked out! That thing had $30k worth of mods on it. Also a nice S2000, a couple Audies, lots of civics including this guy named Sumo, he had this tricked out to hell Honda Civic like and old model, and 93 or something like that, but he was racing it against like really high dollar sports cars, even holding and eventually passing a NSX! Wish I had taken my Camcorder, cuz I do not have my digital camera any more. Oh well, next time.