PDA

View Full Version : My Tein's

DjMacAtack
02-23-2003, 12:32 PM
my type flex coilovers just came in and i took a good look at em, the front set of coilover shocks have a camber plate on them already, would it still be necessary to install the front and rear camber kit?

CaptainMurphy
02-23-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm jealous... I think my first $2000 I get is going towards a set of type flex and the EDFC.

mr_tim
02-24-2003, 05:56 AM
let me know how it rides, man!

Did i read on the Tein site that the EDFC won't fit at the front due to lack of room? Anyone got it fitted?

SIborland
02-24-2003, 07:37 AM
There is no need to get a front camber kit for our cars. I have mine dropped roughly 2.5" and front camber is just fine....the rear however is a totally different story.

DjMacAtack
02-25-2003, 11:04 AM
i still have the front and rear set of ingalls that i never put on fron last year, so should i still install the front bolts since you say its not needed??

I bought them awhile back cuz i thought i was gonna get ground control but when they came in, they looked tiny, my 20oz soda was bigger than those things, so i backed out...

SIborland
02-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Well if I can find a place to host a pic, I would take a picture of my camber in the front with roughly a 2.5" drop and it's 100% factory. It may be a little different when you are replacing more than just the springs, but i wouldn't think so. I'm sure somebody on hear has front camber plates or adjusters.