PDA

View Full Version : What do u think of my plans for my SI?

Chrisbgft
02-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Well, in about 2 months i plan to have these things done to my SI. I want more Engine Mods, but there doesnt seem to be much out right now. I have the E/H/I covered. So, i was looking at some exterior mods. Here is my list of what i am going to buy. Right now all i have is the StreetGlow Gold Series Red Neon Kit and 2 Custom made Red EPHATCH.com stickers from my girlfriend. (my girl has graphics class in HS so i get tons of cool stuff from her T-shirts, Decals, basically anything!!)
2002 Satin Silver Civic SI:
-Front and Back Clear Bumper lights
-Hyper White bulbs throughout the car
-17" Tenzo R ZT-6 Rims (White w/ Red writing on lip)
-Eibach Sportline Spring

I am adding some audio equipment next week. A blaupunkt DVD player that will go inside the glovebox and 5.6" DVD screen that i am having a custom kit made to put right in the spot where the headunit is. It will be completely center and all around it will be painted red. I am going to wait on the subs and amp for a while.

What do u guys think? Thanx for the opinions good or bad!!

Brettnyt
02-23-2003, 10:12 PM
Nice plans, but if I were you... On a silver EP i wouldnt go for white ZT-6's... If you want tenzo, I would go for some AV-7's or somethin with a bit more texture than the flat ZT-6, but then again, i havent seen the rest of your car, and its not for me to say anyways, JMO...

-Brett

Makross
02-23-2003, 10:14 PM
i think you should lose the StreetGlow Gold Series Red Neon Kit

Chrisbgft
02-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Well, i get responses all the time about not doing the white rims on silver. I know that gunmetal looks great, but i am looking for something i dont see everyday. Sure, u see white rims alot. Mostly blue, red, white, cars. I have NEVER seen white on silver. I did a photochop of the Tenzo-R ZT-6 rims in white onto my SI. It looked really good. Especially since i have a red theme going too. I see exactly what u are saying though, but u really have to see it to believe it. I didnt think i would like it, but it looks pretty damn good. As for the neon kit. Why should i lose it, cuz u dont like it...lol? I mean i love having my neon kit. My friends with a black 00 TA WS6 and a 00 Pewter Camaro Z28 have neon kits, Green and Purple. We drive everywhere and when we pull up, we get tons of compliments on our cars and how the neons look good on our cars. I dont drive with them everywhere i go. Just when we are all together. To me they just add to my theme of red. It doesnt bother me at what people say, its whatever i like. Exactly how everyone should be with there cars. Its YOUR car, do what YOU like. not what EVERYBODY ELSE likes.

Brettnyt
02-23-2003, 11:12 PM
I hear a bunch of crap about white rims too "They look like they are plastic" and all, but i plan on gettin me a set.... I did a chop too, and I LOVE the look...

Chrisbgft
02-23-2003, 11:27 PM
Nice pic, here is my chop what do ya think? Not my car, but exactly what it will look like!!!

1abSi
02-24-2003, 06:35 AM
DON'T plan on being that low with eibach !!!

Brettnyt
02-24-2003, 07:54 AM
Oh yeah, ive seen that pic before.... not too bad the more I look at it...

Mad02Si
02-24-2003, 09:01 AM
Sorry bro I'm just not feeling the scheme. The white stands out to much and the car looks like it was an after thought. Black or gun Metal ones with the red letters might look better. But you should do what you like, I was just giving my opinion. And like the other guy said dont plan on getting that low with the Eibachs. I'm trying to decide between the Neuspeeds, or sprints. So far the sprints are ahead..

Cali_JDM_Girlie
02-24-2003, 10:56 AM
I agree with Makross....lose the street glow...as for the wheels, if you like them then thats great, glad you found some wheels that make you happy....I am in love with the Rota 16" Black Slipstreams...whouldn't have anything else... ;)

Type X
02-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Makross
i think you should lose the StreetGlow Gold Series Red Neon Kit

YUP i second that motion :)

SiR Medic
02-24-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Type X

YUP i second that motion :)

**Raises hand**

I third it!

I'm not keen on white wheels on a silver car either... I can appreciate that you want something different, but... Any color but white would look so much better.

The rest sounds really good though! DVD and the custum 5.6" screen? **drool**:p