PDA

View Full Version : Capacitor Issue

-LAW-
02-26-2003, 05:18 PM
I am confuse .. a friend of mine told me how to hook up a capacitor , and its confusing me because another friend of mine said another thing ... can u guys help me out guys .. Paxie !!! the electronic expert .. help me out .. hehehe ..

Jpax
02-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by LAW
I am confuse .. a friend of mine told me how to hook up a capacitor , and its confusing me because another friend of mine said another thing ... can u guys help me out guys .. Paxie help me out .. hehehe ..

Ok heres a CAP, Connect it like this.

napapacoda
02-26-2003, 07:19 PM
am I wrong or doesnt the capacitor have a positive and negative, so one isn't the in and one isnt hte out, they both sort of work for the same purpose right? I have one, but its not hooked up right now and I can't get to it.

03hatch
02-26-2003, 08:06 PM
if you are running powerful sub then yea you need a cap..the cap does have a positive and negative..doesnt the cap connect to the batt and to your system.:)

-LAW-
02-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Thankz Paxie , your a Life Saver .. even fellow EP are getting confuse .. hehehehehhe :D

napapacoda
02-27-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by LAW
Thankz Paxie , your a Life Saver .. even fellow EP are getting confuse .. hehehehehhe :D

hehe, not sure if you're saying i was confused. i actually wasn't just didnt want you to get confused by his drawing. It all looks right to me besides its not one for an in and one for an out. Didn't want you to make that error and mess everything up.

Si4U2NV
02-27-2003, 07:13 PM
hey law, ive hooked these up b4... if u want me to help u install it...lemme know...

-Mike