PDA

View Full Version : Sunami Turbo

CRV440
02-26-2003, 06:39 PM
First I want my ride to look fast.
Then I want it to sound fast..........

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/

I can't believe someone would even market this. Oh snap! Its only $139.95 in the back of Honda Tuning's ad space!

Now all I need is that subwoofer that looks like a NOS bottle and my rice, err ride, will be complete:p

Lev
02-26-2003, 06:41 PM
That is mind blowingly retarded.

NamingException
02-26-2003, 08:59 PM
You have GOT to be kidding me. I called them, I was going to ask them how rad my car would be with one of these. I got a machine though.

Tekdemon
02-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Man...riceboys strike again...*sigh*
Seriously though, what the HELL is the point of that, you'll still be slow as hell. Wouldn't that just make your losses even more pathetic looking?!

swampdonkey
02-28-2003, 10:43 AM
This may be a continuation of an April fools thing SCC did. They actually featured it as a pruduct and a bunch of people wrote in who thought they were serious. it looks like the same picture they used in fact.I'm not sure though....maybe somebody saaw it and decided to make it. I doubt it though.

NamingException
02-28-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by swampdonkey
This may be a continuation of an April fools thing SCC did. They actually featured it as a pruduct and a bunch of people wrote in who thought they were serious. it looks like the same picture they used in fact.I'm not sure though....maybe somebody saaw it and decided to make it. I doubt it though.

I don't know. I really did call them. The message is like "blah blah industries, maker of the Sunami Turbo sound blahblah", it sounded pretty legit. Call right now and see if you get someone. I called at night.

SouthHonda
03-02-2003, 09:03 PM
I am gonna get one of these and hook it up to my toilet or something so everytime I flush it blows off. Now that would be T....I....T tight!!!

Scott