PDA

View Full Version : ingalls question picture

321 GO
02-26-2003, 11:52 PM
i got my ingalls camber kit today front and rear, but i have a question about the rear one. looking at the picture.....does this look like an ingalls brand one? here is the link for the picture on the website

http://www.ingallseng.com/parts/3897.html

notice the one on the website has the middle piece that screws into both sides. mine is the opposite. my middle piece is hollow and looks like a bycycle stunt peg. also i noticed that it doesn't say ingalls anywhere on it. not that it matters wether or not the name is on it but it seems kinda odd that even the front, which is two bolts, has it on the end of them. the rear ones didn't come with instructions either. is the picture on the ingalls website the correct one? maybe newer? i don't know. i checked out a bunch of other rear kits on ingalls website and none of them seem to have the same middle piece as mine. i know i am probably worried about nothing but i just wanna make sure i have the right one.

Quicksilver
02-27-2003, 09:32 AM
I've got the exact same Ingalls kit and mine looks just like that. The picture on the website is not representative of the product. Mine came with instructions and the diagrams show the correct parts that you recieved. Don't sweat it. You got the right thing.