PDA

View Full Version : Another example of why CSi is starting to piss me off

Az02Si
07-29-2002, 02:59 PM
...and i even MODERATE there.The 02 gets no respect,and everywhere i go its getting bashed.... http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=998083&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= Im PhoenixB16 on there BTW

DJQuikFingaz
07-29-2002, 03:05 PM
What is the world coming to?

SpeedRacer
07-29-2002, 03:11 PM
man they really hate ARE car dont they i cant wait to hand one of those #@$!*&(edited by SBC31) dumb *$#@%(edited by SBC31) thare ass at the stop light or at the drag stip.

SBC31
07-29-2002, 03:21 PM
Dude, please try and keep the fowl language down. Again, should we ever get sponsors for this site, that language may turn them away. There is no need for it, even if it's your best way of expressing yourself. I know you can do it, I have faith in you.;)

MagusDC5
07-29-2002, 03:22 PM
I hate Honda-tech.com the same way....the RSX gets no respect at all on that forum. f***** DC2 integra owners :o

SpeedRacer
07-29-2002, 03:27 PM
it is all about EPHATCH.COM we are the best thing around if you ask me. sorry about the language but that really pissed me off reading the crap they say about are cars.

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 03:40 PM
please PLEASE look at that CSI post again. I put my 2 cents in :D

LOL

DJQuikFingaz
07-29-2002, 03:41 PM
Bwhaha. Nice job.

SpeedRacer
07-29-2002, 03:43 PM
good job

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 03:57 PM
....and i bet it's gonna continue on and on and on...and I will represent to the fullest :D

Az02Si
07-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Its just funny,the sites devoted to the CIVIC SI,NOT JUST the 99-00 Si....I dont even feel at home or welcome over there sometimes.

xlr8
07-29-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by MagusDC5
I hate Honda-tech.com the same way....the RSX gets no respect at all on that forum. f***** DC2 integra owners :o
i cant stand either csi or honda-tech. all the people on there do is talk trash. youd think people would have better things to do then rag on someone about a car that they like

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 05:28 PM
I just saw your post man. I haven't read the link yet. I will tonight. Gotta go take finals. But yeah, I know what ya mean man! The only compliments I get are in the member profiles with my headlight painting job! :)

ghollett1
07-29-2002, 05:33 PM
Of course there going to complain, we have a 160HP engine, racing seats, leather wheel and shift, etc. Our car is far superior to the vintage models of the eighties and nineties. Including the 2002 coupe, if they could afford one, they would own one!

JSIR
07-29-2002, 06:02 PM
Well that only applies to the Si vs. All forum, basically all the trash talking idiots in the world hang out there and many don't even drive a Civic. That forum was designed for that purpose, to attract all the trash talking. They couldn't agree on anything in that forum. I moderate the NA forum and none of that stuff occurs there, bunch of level headed objective guys on that forum. I've been on ClubSi since day one and I have never visited the Si vs. All forum for any length of time, its obnoxious. The Skidpad, Performance, and NA forums are really cool, and some of the regional forums are as well. But I think there are only 3 of us guys with 02 Si's on ClubSi, not many at all.

I attended the annual ClubSi lapping day at Gingerman Raceway this year (South Haven Michigan) and I was the only 02 Si at the event out of 50 attendees. But I got lots of good compliments on my car and respect from the guys, most were from NA forum and Skidpad.

This cosmetic opinion stuff is all in the eye of the beholder, personally I think WRX's are butt ugly cars, fast as hell, but ugly, I think I will go over there an post that opinion, should be fun. So everyone has their own opinion on what is good looking. You'll never win when dealing with a bunch of idiots. Anyways, not all ClubSi is that bad, don't judge the site by that one forum. My two cents.

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 06:28 PM
I agree, its not all bad but....chaos comes to my mind when im there...

JSIR
07-29-2002, 06:30 PM
BTW I just replied to that post, so now that's the second time that I have visited that stupid forum. I actually wish they would get rid of that forum from that site.

Type X
07-29-2002, 06:49 PM
why does everyone care what other people think?

are u a lemming? dont follow the crew
sure my friends call my car a minivan
i even think its looks shitty
BUT

EXTERIOR CAN ALWAYS!!!! be modded
interior mods = teh ghey !

our inteiors are hot out the box ;)

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 07:12 PM
I dont care what they think. I just like to make them feel 'tupid.

SmoothOperator
07-29-2002, 07:21 PM
I gave up on Club Si a long time ago. People there are WAY too opinionated. Especially when it comes to new civics. That alone will keep their forum from progressing and moving forward.

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Yep. Ever since I found this place, I found myself in a gradual departure from CSI.

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by JSIR
Well that only applies to the Si vs. All forum, basically all the trash talking idiots in the world hang out there and many don't even drive a Civic. That forum was designed for that purpose, to attract all the trash talking. They couldn't agree on anything in that forum. I moderate the NA forum and none of that stuff occurs there, bunch of level headed objective guys on that forum. I've been on ClubSi since day one and I have never visited the Si vs. All forum for any length of time, its obnoxious. The Skidpad, Performance, and NA forums are really cool, and some of the regional forums are as well. But I think there are only 3 of us guys with 02 Si's on ClubSi, not many at all.

I attended the annual ClubSi lapping day at Gingerman Raceway this year (South Haven Michigan) and I was the only 02 Si at the event out of 50 attendees. But I got lots of good compliments on my car and respect from the guys, most were from NA forum and Skidpad.

This cosmetic opinion stuff is all in the eye of the beholder, personally I think WRX's are butt ugly cars, fast as hell, but ugly, I think I will go over there an post that opinion, should be fun. So everyone has their own opinion on what is good looking. You'll never win when dealing with a bunch of idiots. Anyways, not all ClubSi is that bad, don't judge the site by that one forum. My two cents.
I agree with your 2 cents! :D

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
Dude, please try and keep the fowl language down. Again, should we ever get sponsors for this site, that language may turn them away. There is no need for it, even if it's your best way of expressing yourself. I know you can do it, I have faith in you.;)
I had no clue you guys wanted us to do that. I'm glad I know now, I think I've used some fowl language a few times. There should be an email sent to each newbie that you guys don't want that, unless I missed something I supposed to read :D

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
it is all about EPHATCH.COM we are the best thing around if you ask me. sorry about the language but that really pissed me off reading the crap they say about are cars.
I tried pm you, but you pm box is full! crazy anyway
I just wanted to let you know I was just talking smack (back in the street racing forum). I mean nothing when I say grap like that, age,etc....
It's just to much fun to talk smack on the net. It's too easy :D
you're cool man. I'll stop being a smart ass to you :D

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Az02Si
Its just funny,the sites devoted to the CIVIC SI,NOT JUST the 99-00 Si....I dont even feel at home or welcome over there sometimes.
I hear ya. I feel like mini me in austin powers 3. So rejected!

iR-VTEC2
07-29-2002, 09:13 PM
well being that i work a lot with advertising for the isp that i work for.... I know a few things about sponsors/advertising

They want to come where there's high traffic. Lots of users lots of eyes. If there's too much controlling mechanisms; somewhat of a dictatorship, than i dont see much prospects for advertisment.

People like to have freedoms. People like to express themselves. When they are limited, or know that there are limitations.....they'll leave. I wouldn't want someone to call this place "unconstitutional". Personally, i'll agree to whateverz just cuz i love this place but....ya know.

If this site generates lots of unique visitors as opposed to "hits" then yeah... I can see companies willing to advertise.

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Type X
why does everyone care what other people think?

are u a lemming? dont follow the crew
sure my friends call my car a minivan
i even think its looks shitty
BUT

EXTERIOR CAN ALWAYS!!!! be modded
interior mods = teh ghey !

our inteiors are hot out the box ;)
well said! :D
I laugh when people say mini me. what eva, who cares!

02SilverSiHB
07-29-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
I dont care what they think. I just like to make them feel 'tupid.
hey, how do I change my profile where it says member, like your's says loves sex. I need to change mine to post whore! :D

MagusDC5
07-29-2002, 10:12 PM
I asked the same question in Suggestions, but got no response.

SmoothOperator
07-29-2002, 10:18 PM
Go to UserCP, then click on edit profile. It's in there.

MagusDC5
07-29-2002, 10:31 PM
they just add that? I coulda sworn i went in user cp 10 times and didnt see that availiable :confused: :(

02SilverSiHB
07-30-2002, 04:37 AM
tell me about it, I tried going to user cp and looking all over, no luck. Where the hell do I go/click on?

SmoothOperator
07-30-2002, 12:38 PM
:rolleyes: Newbies :rolleyes: LOL just kidding. It's easy to miss. Just scroll down s...l....o...w....l....y.... when you're in the edit profile menu.

02SilverSiHB
07-30-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
:rolleyes: Newbies :rolleyes: LOL just kidding. It's easy to miss. Just scroll down s...l....o...w....l....y.... when you're in the edit profile menu.
I must be losing it I still don't see it. Here's all I see:
Edit Profile - 02SilverSiHB
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:
Optional Information All information will be viewable by other ephatch.com forum members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.
HTML code is OFF
vB Code is ON
[img] code is OFF
Smilies are ON
2002 Civic Si Hatchback
Click here to see pics of my 02CivicSi (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291595579)
Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional. Month Day Year

Additional Information
Sex:

Your job
Ride:
What do you drive?
Mods:
Whats on your car?

That's it, so which of those do I change, I tried messing with some of them and nothing
:confused:

SmoothOperator
07-30-2002, 02:17 PM
hmmm....in the blue section directly below "Birthdate". It should say "Custom User Text". That's where you change it. Look again!!

02SilverSiHB
07-30-2002, 02:20 PM
hmmm....in the blue section directly below "Birthdate". It should say "Custom User Text". That's where you change it. Look again!!
the only thing directly below is:
Additional Information

Sex:
Your job
Ride:
What do you drive?
Mods:
Whats on your car?

There's nothing like custom user text options. Maybe only a few have this option? :confused:

SmoothOperator
07-30-2002, 02:26 PM
Now that is totally wierd. Perhaps DownTheHatch has deleted that option for newer members?? I have no idea. Send him a private message.

02SilverSiHB
07-30-2002, 02:29 PM
Now that is totally wierd. Perhaps DownTheHatch has deleted that option for newer members?? I have no idea. Send him a private message.
I'll try that. Here's all I see, just in case I'm not copying and pasting correctly :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/pf25d4f47561c02d742cf4dc319b83577/fd77a8ee.jpg
fixed the pic

MagusDC5
07-30-2002, 02:33 PM
yup mine looked just like that, but then it just popped up there after Smooth mentioned it....conspriacy I tell ya...either that or you need a certain post count lol

02SilverSiHB
07-30-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MagusDC5
conspriacy I tell ya...either that or you need a certain post count lol
Damn, I got more post than you! NOT FAIR :D

HondaMan
07-31-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
please PLEASE look at that CSI post again. I put my 2 cents in :D

LOL

Great job!

grooveline