PDA

View Full Version : RSX-S Front Sway

pocketrocket
02-27-2003, 09:59 PM
I got my RSX-S front sway today, decieded to paint it Krylon Yellow. I decieded it would be a good project for my 8 yr. old nephew and I to do. It turned out pretty drippy and not too hot looking, but we had fun. Plus noone will see it unless it's on a lift. We sanded it down, primed it, then painted it, so it shouldn't have any corrosion problems, plus there's got to be 4 THICK coats on there, plus some extra (drip) coated areas.;) I'll be putting it on tomorrow morning if my Neuspeed front X-Brace comes from showstoppers, COME ON FEDEX!

I'll post my thoughts on both when I get a chance.

-PR
Oh. BTW. The RSX-S rear sway is for sale...(still factory painted:) )

spoon3168
02-28-2003, 07:03 AM
:( dude u should do one mod at the time so u know how the car feels,,, honestly when i have the 4 point front lower tie bar, it make my car more understeer.. so if i were u try with the the type s front sway bar, first

pocketrocket
02-28-2003, 09:15 AM
There's 6 inches of snow on the ground here, so even if I did do each mod seperately, I'd have no where to push it hard enough to tell a major difference. I figure that I'll just gather a collective opinion about all the mods I've done over the winter, which are quite a few.

-PR

Will2K2
03-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Why did you get it?

I thought ours was the biggest front ( of any the RSX or EP) and we had the smallest rear (of any RSX or EP?)

Don't we already have 25 or 26 front?

Please explain!!!

W

pocketrocket
03-02-2003, 06:16 PM
Smaller front sway and bigger rear sway will produce a car that oversteers more, a bigger front sway and a smaller rear sway produces a car that understeers, =NO FUN! :)

-PR