PDA

View Full Version : What the hell ? !!!!!!

SiNi$t3R
02-28-2003, 08:36 PM
My buddy and i were cruising in my Ep on a sunday. His cousin calls him and says he's bored. So we go to pick him up and we hung out and stuff. Then next day, i noticed it smelt like Body odor on the passenger seat. So i decided to get some fabreeze to clean up the seat and the smell is still there. Im never giving a ride to his cousin again and im pissed as hell. Can u guys help me with this smelly ass problem.

napapacoda
02-28-2003, 11:46 PM
hahahahahahhahahahahaha, this guy must smell like total ass!!!!

edit:sorry for no help, but remember that seinfeld episode, jerry had to have someone steal his car, and even taht guy ran the fuck away when he smelt the odor

fASTBACK
02-28-2003, 11:48 PM
lol...man that sucked for you! All I can say is to fabrezze it up and keep the windows down if you have a garage.

chet
03-01-2003, 04:12 AM
Sounds like a Seinfeld episode to me. It won't come out if its really bad. Good reason to get nice Recaros or maybe just a new upholstery job. Seriously, you'll have to work at a bit to get it out.

RMC22
03-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Maybe he had an accident? Try some pet products or baby products. Seriously, the baby ones work wonders since they are made to remove blood and vomit. And it's real gentle. Just try an inconspicuous area first.

SiNi$t3R
03-09-2003, 08:53 PM
thx for the tip

!@#$%
03-10-2003, 12:58 AM
.......ew

IceD out N CALI
03-10-2003, 08:09 PM
pretty disgusting. looks like you learned the hard way not to let any smelly peeps ride in the ep

golferjn
03-10-2003, 08:34 PM
sorry to hear that. hope you're able to get it out

03hatch
03-13-2003, 06:05 PM
car wash...get the interior cleaned out

most_hatedSi02
03-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by napapacoda
hahahahahahhahahahahaha, this guy must smell like total ass!!!!

I loved that episode.

I had an airfresheer that I bought from WhiteBarn Candle Company, it plugs into your cigarette lighter and makes the car smell good. IT comes with scented pads you probably need to change them every 2 weeks, works wonders for my car. The scents aren't really "manly" but Warm Vanilla Sugar is what I use and it's very subtle, car always smells nice even after goin out to the bars and smelling like ass. I think they cost around 15.00 I get mine for cheaper b/c I work for LTD. Brands :)

Good luck gettin the funk out of there, and I'm sorry to hear that!

edit:sorry for no help, but remember that seinfeld episode, jerry had to have someone steal his car, and even taht guy ran the fuck away when he smelt the odor