PDA

View Full Version : Showstoppers USA on Speedoptions.com

ShowstoppersUSA
03-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Check out Showstoppers USA on www.speedoptions.com! BlackJDMep is testing out the US spec Buddy Club type R. 95GSR getting in the mix in the showroom! Its under the feature shop section for March. Let me know what you guys think.

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

HK_EP3
03-01-2003, 01:54 PM
nice, now i get a better idea of showstoppers USA. BlackJDMep's car looks hella nice, is the hood opened or is sumthin wrong wit it?

ep88
03-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Showstoppers USA was founded by a business major with the love for speed and style for Import and Domestic cars. Specializing in body kits, Showstoppers USA not only carries high quality kits, such as Bomex, Kaminari, Wings West, Xenon, VIS carbon fiber hoods and TCS kits, but is also introducing new and upcoming designs ready to hit the market for 2003 such as the new buddy club for the imports and blitz X styles for domestic cars. They also carry other aftermarket upgrades such as Bride racing seats, Rotora wings and brake kits, Volk rims, Racing Hart rims, Tenzo, Eibach, AEM, HKS, JDM conversions, Greddy, Tanabe and more. Showstoppers USA takes pride in fast and safe shipping to all 50 states and Canada of all products they carry. Their website is updated frequently to cater to the growing demand and wide variety of products. They offer some of the best prices in the industry.

Heavy involvement in different forums all over the internet is one specialty of Showstoppers USA. Current projects include the new 02 and up Civic SI (as featured in EPHatch.com) and soon, the new 2003 Honda Accord. They are also affiliated with some of the top clubs in Southern California such as Nadakai, Hybrid, and High Intenzity. Swing by their shop, check out their website or call. Wherever you are, their experienced sales reps are ready to help you upgrade your vehicle into becoming a SHOWSTOPPER.

Dealer? Showstoppers USA supplies many shops all over the United States with aftermarket auto parts. They carry both local and domestic products. Their competitive dealer programs and fast turnaroud time are rare trends with today's wholesalers. Call to inquire about a dealer program suitable for your shop.

While ordering, say "Speedoptions.com rocks!" and receive an extra 5-10% your order!

nice pics btw ;)

02situner
03-01-2003, 05:59 PM
i realy like the buddy club 3 but damn it comes down low to the ground. That may be the one thing about it that stops me from getting it. and what are the white wheels that were in the showroom http://www.speedoptions.com/features/shops/72/pic10.jpg

ShowstoppersUSA
03-01-2003, 08:35 PM
RH CP035!!! Sweet rims they are yes! lol Check out the Buddy Club IN STOCK section in the vendors section. It has updated pics of the JSPEC one. Not too low. Very Nice too.

HEY thanks for all the compliments and support everyone! I'll keep the deals coming. Thanks

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

ShowstoppersUSA
03-01-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Si_Dra6NStyL
nice, now i get a better idea of showstoppers USA. BlackJDMep's car looks hella nice, is the hood opened or is sumthin wrong wit it?

Sorry the hood was open when we took the pic. WOOPS, nuthin wrong with it.

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

DownTheHatch
03-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Dude! I finally get to see Chuck and the shop! Thanks for the mention in the little description :)

Type X
03-02-2003, 12:50 PM
hey chuck u know i am an avid

showstoppersusa.com supporter ;)

and when u get some cool new toys hit me on AIM
i know u have the VISA card # in the PC:D

Suk02Si
03-03-2003, 05:08 AM
http://www.speedoptions.com/features/shops/72/pic24.jpg

haha, nice shot. I see my car's reflection:D