PDA

View Full Version : Getting Midpipe Monday, what should i pay?

Chrisbgft
03-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Well, i am going monday to get start getting my mods done that i have been waiting for. First i am going to get the 2.25" Midpipe and my NA Apexi N1 Muffler, the smaller version with 3.5" tip istalled. How much is it going to cost me for a custom catback, like every on here has. What should i expect to pay and how high is too much? thanx!

I-Vtec..DO-U (New name: SIxtacy)
03-02-2003, 03:11 AM
Hey man, I just got my custom cat back done at IGGY's muffler her in Chicago and they charged me $150.00. Its 2.25" and stainless steel with a 5zigen muffler on it. Turned out great sounds nice and low at low RPM's and it screams at high RPM's. Hope this helps out a lil' bit. Laterz.

- Jeffrey - :eek:

paralysis
03-02-2003, 03:35 PM
IGGY'S Muffler in Norridge..?? I used to live right by there..
I seen a white Si right down the street for there the
other night.

Chrisbgft
03-02-2003, 08:26 PM
is that $150.00 including the muffler or just the piping? I am getting mine done at McHenry Muffler in McHenry, IL. Its a very well known place and they supposedly do great work.

I-Vtec..DO-U (New name: SIxtacy)
03-03-2003, 08:23 AM
The price I paid was for the cat back ONLY. I had the 5zgen muffler. I paid a little bit more because it was stainless steel. They did VERY good work, makes me feel good that I didn't have to spend $400 - $500 on a Catback from Greddy, HKS, ApexI etc...

- Jeffrey -