PDA

View Full Version : Are the Si gone?

gito
03-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I just went to 4 different dealers and I remember seeing many Si's in the parking lot just sitting there(2 weeks ago) But today I found out that most of them are gone!!! and I didn't see any new ones in all the dealers here in Detroit area.
How does the dealer work, do you have to call them within a few weeks before to order yours ?
I am getting mine in 3 weeks and I just want know anybody else opinion. I should ask something else too, is this forum just for vet's or it's also for those who haven't gotten their Si?

Type X
03-02-2003, 03:51 PM
usually when a dealer has a car outside there front lot they wanna sell it

thats probably what they did with the civics u speak of :)

just walk in there tell them the color and options u want
and they will get it for your

$ talks. . . i had them order me a white one paid cash
than it sat in the warehouse for a month :)

gito
03-02-2003, 07:00 PM
What I am asking is why aren't any new ones coming? Could be another model coming instead? maybe the Type R?
Oh well who knows, I guess I'll just call the dealer.
What about my other question? :cool:

ep pilot
03-02-2003, 08:14 PM
I remember my dealer telling saying, at the time I purchased my (Si) in Oct, That the 2002

cj miller
03-03-2003, 01:56 AM
im happy with just an SI. type r can stay in japan and europe, im chillen with my SI.

HondaMan
03-03-2003, 07:25 AM
I saw a new black EP on a truck last week with other new Hondas, so they are still ordering them. However, probably not as much as they were.

gito
03-03-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan
I saw a new black EP on a truck last week with other new Hondas, so they are still ordering them. However, probably not as much as they were.

Let's hope so... I am calling the dealer today to find out ;)

blueiedgod
03-03-2003, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ep pilot
[B]I remember my dealer telling saying, at the time I purchased my (Si) in Oct, That the 2002

IceD out N CALI
03-03-2003, 04:08 PM
they may have sold them, and/or store them in the back

gito
03-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
they may have sold them, and/or store them in the back

Yep..you are right, they sold them all and they are getting more in the next few weeks...:):)
I actually called a different dealer today about 30 min away from where I live and they have a LOT fo them in stock. I asked the guy too if he knew anything about the Type R and he said that Honda is just coming with the new Accord(Acura) for this year and that's it.......but nobody really knows.

IceD out N CALI
03-03-2003, 05:34 PM
its good they sold them all. You'll be able to get an untouched ep:)