PDA

View Full Version : What The?

SpeedRacer
07-29-2002, 07:30 PM
i had this hideous rattling noise in my passanger door. It sounded like something was loose inside the door(very annoying) and i made sure thare was nothing in the pocket of the door and it was empty but when i would shake the door it would make weird noises and when i would take turns you would hear it bouncing around whatever it was. So i take it to the dealer and i start shaking my door and no noise. i kept shaking it opening and closing it and the noise was completly gone that was really weird just thought i would share.

CleanBlackSi02
07-29-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
i had this hideous rattling noise in my passanger door. It sounded like something was loose inside the door(very annoying) and i made sure thare was nothing in the pocket of the door and it was empty but when i would shake the door it would make weird noises and when i would take turns you would hear it bouncing around whatever it was. So i take it to the dealer and i start shaking my door and no noise. i kept shaking it opening and closing it and the noise was completly gone that was really weird just thought i would share.

I've been hearing a similar noise now that I have my Thermal exhaust on. Around 3000 rpm. You?

SBC31
07-29-2002, 07:58 PM
I think some people did have problems with the driver's window not going down anymore. This could be the start of this issue.

Let us know if you do find out what it is.

CleanBlackSi02
07-29-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
I think some people did have problems with the driver's window not going down anymore. This could be the start of this issue.

Let us know if you do find out what it is.

Ay carumba.....I sure hope not.

SpeedRacer
07-29-2002, 08:12 PM
no i had this noise since i bought the car but i did not have time to get it checked out since i work 7 days a week(i need a vacation im only 20) the exhaust had nothing to do with it i will make sure the window goes down all the way tonite on my way home though