PDA

View Full Version : Tachometer

klik
03-03-2003, 09:47 PM
DOes anybody install a tachometer on there Eps yet
im planning to put a Pivot tach on mine.

redronin22
03-03-2003, 11:28 PM
uh unless ur retarded their IS a tach located next to the speedometer dude.

Suk02Si
03-04-2003, 05:33 AM
Rocket_Civic has one and I think 1FstrBlkSi has one too.

BSEVEER
03-04-2003, 01:56 PM
I think they look like shit, but that's just my opinion.

SiR Medic
03-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by redronin22
uh unless ur retarded their IS a tach located next to the speedometer dude.

LOL

Well! That was polite.
:rolleyes:

I think he wants the racing style tach, although I could never figure out why they are so special...

Suk02Si
03-04-2003, 04:41 PM
there really is no need for it unless you've swapped out your motor or have gone with Hondata. Our stock tach is off but still readable. I think with Hondata you have to shift past 8k on our tach so to be accurate an aftermarket one would come in handy.

Mugen_EP
03-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
there really is no need for it unless you've swapped out your motor or have gone with Hondata. Our stock tach is off but still readable. I think with Hondata you have to shift past 8k on our tach so to be accurate an aftermarket one would come in handy.

Or you could go with the JDM CTR cluster which goes to 9 grand and looks PHAT!!!

klik
03-06-2003, 12:03 AM
aight just askin if somebody put 1 on there car men, but hey i can put whatever shit in my car as long as is not an american made.
Peace!!!

chubbychu
03-06-2003, 12:22 AM
i just want a little light to tell me when to shift

EPHatchgirl
03-12-2003, 08:39 AM
I have a tach in mine, cuz I DO like the little light... I dunno, it's fun:D .I also have stickers on my car... but then again, I won't go for the altezzas or two tone body kits or anything like that... I guess it all matters what you like!;) ;)

Honestly, it's easier for me to see, being on top of the dash, then glancing down at our tach on the console...
There are different levels of riceness in all of us... I mean, (I got in on it too, but...) look how hot the JDM Air Freshner Groupbuy is!!!:D :D

**OOOH what was that... flame??? Burn??? OUCH, that hurt!!** Don't hate me guys....pretty please?:*

chubbychu
03-13-2003, 01:30 AM
even if the GUYS didnt like your stuff...they wouldnt tell you...cuz you are a girl! and guys get funny feelings for girls when they "pretty please" and add the lip monkey (:* ) but hey thats exactly what i want....a light to tell me when im getting close. but im not saying that just to score any points of anything...okay ill shut up now! :D <--------dork!

EPHatchgirl
03-13-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
even if the GUYS didnt like your stuff...they wouldnt tell you...cuz you are a girl! and guys get funny feelings for girls when they "pretty please" and add the lip monkey (:* ) but hey thats exactly what i want....a light to tell me when im getting close. but im not saying that just to score any points of anything...okay ill shut up now! :D <--------dork!

Hmm... Well, I have no problem with criticism... so guys, feel free... RICE RICE RICE!!! But Plainol2k2si: thanks for the tip... I will try not to exploit the evil lip monkey or the "pretty pleases"... especially when I am the type of girl that will get under the hood in a heartbeat... I am not one of those "flag girls" or "trophy chicks"... blechy:mad: but oh well... they ARE extra weight in the oppositions car when I decide to go for it at a redlight... so I guess they are useful for something.;)

(You're not a dork;) :) )

chubbychu
03-13-2003, 05:02 PM
heh! :cool:

taikahn
03-13-2003, 05:18 PM
I cant see my damn console tach --- or the speedo --- the way I sit the friggin steering wheel is in the way.... sux! Id by an aftermarket pivot light and/or tach in a heartbeat *IF* I was dragging or autocrossing and *HAD* to see my tach, daily driving I dont *HAVE* to see my tach...

...thats my opinion anyway...

...but I *AM* starting autocross (SOLO II STS) on March 30th -- so who knows maybe a ricer tach is in my future... either way id get the smallest least obtrusive one I could and put it somewhere that I can see it but isnt overly annoying or noticable... maybe on top of the stering wheel column...

StrangeShadow
03-14-2003, 07:56 PM
I think he wants the racing style tach, although I could never figure out why they are so special...
lol dude!!! they must add like 20hp min!!!! j/k I have always liked them personally, but prb. wouldn't put one on cause we sortof already have one, but if you feel it is a must cause you like them that much, go for it, I might do it sometime, but i'lt prb be just for looks cause I can tell when to shift by my engine's sound.

Or you could go with the JDM CTR cluster which goes to 9 grand and looks PHAT!!!
Hey I was thinking of getting a ctr cluster, BUT it will prb read WRONG cause it goes to around 180 mph, and the tach is higher,
you MIGHT need the ctr/rsx-s ecu for it read correctly. Although I'm not sure.

klik
03-15-2003, 02:00 AM
Nah
I just gonna drive my GSRpowered CRX cuz this little car can smoke any EPs anytime including mine he he he

No matter what people says about what im puttin in my car i dont give a shit, cuz ya all know why its my money and its not theres they can whatever shit in there car as long as APC he he he
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!