PDA

View Full Version : Civic Nation ad now actually on Honda's own website!

Tekdemon
03-04-2003, 07:01 AM
Yep... http://www.hondacars.com/info/news/landing.asp In case you *still* haven't seen the stupid ad, go there and click the "See the new supercharged" link...

I just saw the ad for the first time today and yes I did use the search button but see, nobody had said it had been put on Honda's own website =P

Anyway, a couple things to point out before anybody asks:
Yes there are EP hatches in the commercial, most noticable is the fugly APC. I believe there is also another one(DC sports?)
Yes there are a lot of ricey cars

Still I like the commercial...and I'm sure there are plenty of cars in that commercial with something under the hood to back up their looks(please tell me there are lol).

And I really *do* wanna go find that song in the commercial so that after I've added an amp to my soundsystem and put in the sub(s) (I actually own 2 subs right now, but have to build a box and crap, plus buy the amps and find time to rip apart the car to install the suckers) I can blast the retarded song whenever there are lotsa civics nearby(translation, every 3 seconds).

Anyway, now the stupid thing is stuck in my head...calling all my children...

Gasp23
03-04-2003, 07:20 AM
I like the comercial as well. It makes me feel all cool and stuff.

I know there are like 85% of Rice in the comercial but they look pretty cool together. I got to represent and start modding my ride.

It's also cool that Honda is able to see that most people like to mod their Civics, it truly makes them unique don't you think? At least that's what I'm going for.

taikahn
03-04-2003, 07:30 AM
I think thats an awesome commercial --- Honda needs to do more for the modders...

word.

CleanBlackSi02
03-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks! I've been lookin for a link that actually works!

Suk02Si
03-04-2003, 05:26 PM
it's a pretty cool commercial; BlackJDMep was in it with his 99 coupe.

IceD out N CALI
03-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
it's a pretty cool commercial; BlackJDMep was in it with his 99 coupe.

blackjdmep is in everything:D
I wish i had it like that:cool:

esmith13
03-04-2003, 05:44 PM
If any1 has a higher quality/larger version of this, or a link to such, I would greatly apprecieate (sp) it if you would post it here....

Thanks

Eric

Makross
03-04-2003, 10:43 PM
REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!

SBC31
06-10-2003, 08:49 AM
So is the song in the commercial an actual full lenght song??? If so, by who and what is the title of the song.

Thanks in advance.

SBC31
06-26-2003, 08:18 AM
So I take it that no one knows if the song in the commercial is from a real song, or if it was made just for that commercial???

Tekdemon
07-01-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
So I take it that no one knows if the song in the commercial is from a real song, or if it was made just for that commercial???
it's a remix of some real song just for the commercial...

there's a thread somewhere