PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Jersey want to help a member out?

BlackFL2k2Si
03-04-2003, 04:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone in Jersey would do a huge favor for me. Basically, I found someone who is willing to trade his used 17 inch Konig Imagine rims w/tires for my stock Si rollers w/tires. Yes, it does sound too good to be true, which is why I would like someone to help me out. I was wondering if anyone who has any free time on their hands would be willing to drive to the guys place and check out the rims for me and see if the guy is shady or what not. Pictures do not always tell the entire story obviously, and it would be a huge help to me so I do not get ripped off again. I know that Law on this site can vouch for me if necessary. PM me for more info, i.e. address, etc. Thanks for the help guys!

Also, I was thinking, in order to make this a safer transaction if it goes through, that me and the other person should scan our liscenses and send each other an email with the scan in order to provide more security. Thanks again.

EDIT: I met him through Honda-tech.com. His name is 95vxfrank. Link to the sale: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=432408

erik
03-04-2003, 05:39 PM
Well, NJ isn't as big as Florida, but where in NJ. If it's in the Woodbridge-Piscataway area, I'd help you out. Let me know his location.

ERIK

BlackFL2k2Si
03-04-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks man, I should have the address by tonite. BTW, whoever helps, I would be happy to do the same with anyone who wants to purchase something from someone in my area of Florida :D

02TafWhtSi
03-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Yeah let us know what town or what area. I live in Woodbridge and work in Edison but don't have a problem going to towns near there. :)

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-04-2003, 08:02 PM
i got the ocean county area covered for ya...

ps: if you wanna help me out could you please find John Stagnitta of Cocoa, Florida and rip $200 out of his ass for me- this chump ripped me off about a year ago...:mad:

Mugen Power
03-04-2003, 08:58 PM
Like some of the others, central Jersey right herre. Maybe we should all go and intimidate this guy if he's a con ;)

BlackFL2k2Si
03-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all the responses guys! I knew I could count on ephatch to hook a brother up. Well, he said that it would be fine if someone came and looked at the wheels/tires and made sure everything was legit. He said that he lives in Paterson and if no one could make it over there, that He would meet someone at the Garden State Plaza. I have no clue where any of those places are, so hopefully one of you is near there :D Tomorrow he is sending me a scan of his liscense and I will be sending him a scan of mine just to be even safer. I will try to organize something with him tomorrow and try to coordinate it with one of you. Thanks again for all the helpful responses!

-Chad

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-04-2003, 10:28 PM
Patterson is in north jersey...that's a bit far for me...sorry.

BlackFL2k2Si
03-04-2003, 11:02 PM
That's cool man, thanks for the offer though, much appreciated :D