PDA

View Full Version : Decided to finally get them.

icegrill
03-04-2003, 05:24 PM
The jdm honda access window visors. After seeing some friends pictures of Japan all the cars there have these. I think they look pretty sleek. Plus OEM Honda. I post pics as soon as I get them installed should be this weekend.

Suk02Si
03-04-2003, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't do it myself but it's pretty cool.

yeah don't forget to post pics:D

IceD out N CALI
03-04-2003, 05:30 PM
cool, cant wait to see how they look on your car

02situner
03-04-2003, 06:42 PM
what did they run you and where did you get them?

icegrill
03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
I was kind of hesitant about them just because of trucks having them, but deep down always thought they were sweet on civic hatches. Like RacerDres EK and others. I got em from jdmhondaparts 150.00, they are the only place you can get them in the US.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 02situner
what did they run you and where did you get them?

ditto...
i need these for when it rains and my windows fog...
the only thing that works is opening the windows...
and i hate gettin my purdy seats all wet...

SmoothOperator
03-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Just turn your air conditioner on....voila! Clear windows!

Makross
03-04-2003, 09:49 PM
looks tight cant wait to see some pictures..

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-05-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
Just turn your air conditioner on....voila! Clear windows!

it's not that easy...the windows are extremely hard to defog...
maybe it's just the climate here in NJ but I've heard of a lot of others w/ this problem too...the ONLY thing that works is cracking the windows...

ep3_hatch
03-05-2003, 12:20 PM
How do they mount? Adhesive?

chunky
03-05-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

it's not that easy...the windows are extremely hard to defog...
maybe it's just the climate here in NJ but I've heard of a lot of others w/ this problem too...the ONLY thing that works is cracking the windows...

you have to have a clean windshield in the first place. then the a/c with the temp set to about ambient temp. also have it bring in fresh air.

that should take care of the problem. Here in GA we have some nasty humidity, which makes for a really tough time keeping the inside of the windshield defogged.

The best remedy is to have a windshield that is as clean as a whistle on the inside.

chunky
03-05-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by icegrill
I was kind of hesitant about them just because of trucks having them, but deep down always thought they were sweet on civic hatches. Like RacerDres EK and others. I got em from jdmhondaparts 150.00, they are the only place you can get them in the US.

150 bucks?

why in the world would you pay that when you can get ventshade brand ones for 1/3rd the cost easily? Ventshade invented the window visors. .. fuck 150$ jdm b.s.