PDA

View Full Version : new springs: neuspeed or eibach

Rueda del Queso
03-06-2003, 09:03 PM
I'm looking to get new springs for my '02 Si and looking at either the Neuspeed or Eibach ones. Price isn't much of a factor as they can both be had for relativiely cheap. I'll probably be keeping stock shocks for a while with these and eventually i'll also be getting 16*7 wheels. So should I go for Neuspeed or Eibach, and more specifically the 1.5" or 2" drop on the Neuspeeds or the 1.6" or 1.8" drop on the Eibach's?

Suk02Si
03-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Neuspeed=great low drop but low quality spring

Eibach=so-so drop and good quality spring, they come with isolators on the coils and new bumpstops.

IceD out N CALI
03-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
Neuspeed=great low drop but low quality spring

Eibach=so-so drop and good quality spring, they come with isolators on the coils and new bumpstops.

exactly. I have the neuspeed race, and I like the drop better.I used to have the eibach sportlines but the drop didnt satisfy me, (looked like it needed more) jmo

Rueda del Queso
03-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Thanks for info. Wondering, did you use a camber kit with either the Eibach's or Neuspeed's?

02blksi
03-12-2003, 07:11 PM
neuspeed race, bought em and love them! had them on my old civic turbo and loved them as well, quality is on par with any other company Never "sagged" for me ....

BTW: if you want me to install them for you ill do it. let me know pm me --joe :)