PDA

View Full Version : Centimeter's from totalling my car.... . .

Type X
03-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I am driving to work

(.5 miles from my house)
when i am driving on a street and the side streets have stop signs, i dont have anything
i see out of the corner of my eye a car coming to a stop sign on the left
as i approach the intersection
she runs the stop sign i slam on my brakes i start sliding from the ice i pull the E brake too and cut the wheel
i do a FULL 180. . . she keeps going
i missed her car by LESS than an inch
so i floor the car
chase her down , go into ON COMING traffic (none at the time) cut her off jumped OUT of the car

and started flipping out on how she ran the stop sign
and i hope she dies
she had to be about 17 all tanned up

lil slut:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EnJaNir
03-08-2003, 12:22 PM
glad to hear that you and your car are alright, what exactly were her reactions to you??

-LAW-
03-08-2003, 12:33 PM
well .. the good thing is that your car and urself is alrite. Dont worry .. she will learn her lesson in a hardway ... some people are just crazy drivers they dont think about other peoples safety and also their own ...

Type X
03-08-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by EnJaNir
glad to hear that you and your car are alright, what exactly were her reactions to you??

100% total shock

i jumped out like i was gonna drag her outta the car

6'4 230 :)
in a leather jacket shirt and tie ;) fear me :p

nickw252
03-08-2003, 12:50 PM
ooh 17 and all tanned up, shoulda showed her your man meat, gave it to her hard for almost hitting you :p

SubliminalSi
03-08-2003, 01:01 PM
You should have done her and took her car

Makross
03-08-2003, 01:05 PM
damn....im glad that nothing happened

Jpax
03-08-2003, 03:21 PM
What a dumb ass, I hope she gets hit by someone that tuns a stop sign and really hurts her badly.

IceD out N CALI
03-08-2003, 07:12 PM
I think she learned her lesson, good defensive driving:)

HondaMan
03-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Damn dude, glad you and your ride are okay (nice defensive driving)!

Did you get her digits? 17 and all tanned up sounds like a easy piece of a$$. hehe ;)

SoCaLep3
03-08-2003, 09:00 PM
LOL damn that would have been great to see. This one time this dumb bitch somehow got the idea that I cut her off. We were at a drivethrough at Jack in the box and I let a car go ahead of me... the way the drivethough works is one way allows cars to go straight in while the other way is to make a left into it. I was going straight and the beetch was makina left, i let one car go ahead of me so i say to myself its my turn, so i go up close to the car i let go ahead so the beetch dont get in front. ALl of a sudden honk!!!!! that beetch is honking at me?!! I look at her for couple seconds then turn away. she then honks again (a really long one). HONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like damn wtf is rong wiht this bitch so i decide to bump my bone thugs and ignore her. I thought everything was over until i got to the drivetrhough and was about to order my food. THe bitch has the nerve to get out of her car and yell at me, shes got one of those mouths thats really sloppy so some spit gets on me. SHes all "ARe u that desperate to get food?, u just cut me off" I was calm for a little bit but then, I couldnt hold it in anymore so I just start yelling back at her, and im all " y the fuck you spit on me," she dint expect that cus she was at a lost for words, and we argue for another minute or so, and then shes all Im gona write your license down and report you to the police for cutting me off. And yea i was pissed, stupid bitch.

SoCaLep3
03-08-2003, 09:02 PM
and that bitch was like 50 yrs old hahahah, im 17

SiR Medic
03-08-2003, 09:12 PM
The least she could have done is fess up and apologize...

17 year old girl... Hard to get really mad at someone like that.:(

pocketrocket
03-10-2003, 10:47 AM
You should've went up and pressed your ass cheeks to her drivers side window. :D

-PR

blueiedgod
03-10-2003, 03:29 PM
why did you pull the parking brake? the whole idea of ABS is to prevent the wheels from locking up and thus preventing you from sliding or spinning out.
anyway, i am sure she will learn her lesson hard way. I was rear ended by a durango in CR-V. I stopped for the stop sign and she was behind me and she did not stop. she must have been 16, kind of cute, but still jail bait where i live. she broke out crying when i got out of the truck to check the damage, she was so appologetic, you wouldn't believe. her dad is an investment banker (who else would buy his 16 year old kid a brand new durango) he paid cash for eveything.

Type X
03-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by blueiedgod
why did you pull the parking brake? the whole idea of ABS is to prevent the wheels from locking up and thus preventing you from sliding or spinning out.
anyway, i am sure she will learn her lesson hard way. I was rear ended by a durango in CR-V. I stopped for the stop sign and she was behind me and she did not stop. she must have been 16, kind of cute, but still jail bait where i live. she broke out crying when i got out of the truck to check the damage, she was so appologetic, you wouldn't believe. her dad is an investment banker (who else would buy his 16 year old kid a brand new durango) he paid cash for eveything.

ABS plus Sheet of ice and 17" rims = use of E-brake
if i just slammed the brakes i would definitely have a smashed up front end
and frame damage right now

i mean i was traveling at 40mph the ice was that bad that at 40 i did a 180!!!

swampdonkey
03-10-2003, 03:43 PM
I got T- boned by an 88 year old dude in my MR2. He was in the turn lane and apparently didn't see me. It happened on SR16 in St Aug florida where the roads are FLAT and he tolld the cop that I "came up over the top of the hill so fast he couldn't stop". The cop was like "what the hell are you talkin about?" there was definately not a hill for miles. then the guy said I was speeding and the cop said he didn't care if I was going 100mph becasue the dude violated my right of way. And I was like DAMN RIGHT old man now step before I beat you with your walker!!! Ok I didn't say that.

golferjn
03-10-2003, 03:47 PM
close call. thank goodness everything's alright